Iffco Tokio Home Insurance
Iffco Tokio Home Insurance
PX step

Compare Home Insurance Online

1

2

Home Cover for
I Want Home Cover for
Security measures available
Are you a salaried individual?
Your privacy is protected.

1

2

Name
Phone
City
By proceeding you are accepting our T&C and privacy policy

IFFCO-Tokio Home Insurance

IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Tokio Marine Group and Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO). IFFCO holds 51 percent of the company while the remaining 49 percent belongs to Tokio Marine Group. The insurance company offers a bouquet of general insurance products including travel, motor, health, home, and so forth.

In order to offer financial protection to the insured’s house, the company has come up with IFFCO-Tokio Home Insurance that takes care of the property (owned or rented) against any mishap caused by natural/man-made calamities.

What Are The Types of IFFCO-Tokio Home Insurance Plans?

This insurance policy offers comprehensive protection by covering the structure of your home and its belongings against unforeseen calamities. You get coverage against floods, fire, robbery, loss or damage of gadgets, jewellery, and other things.

There are two types of IFFCO-Tokio Home Insurance policies:

  • All in One Home Protector Policy
  • Home Suvidha Policy

All in One Home Protector Policy

This insurance policy offers protection to the insured’s home structure and contents. It can be availed by homeowners and tenants.

Key Features of All in One Home Protector Policy

  • Get coverage against natural disasters (fire, earthquake, flood, etc.) and man-made calamities (robbery, riots, etc.).
  • The insurance policy offers coverage for fine arts.
  • Get an option to cover pets.
  • You can avail of coverage for personal liability worldwide.
  • Even belongings of children living outside for studies get coverage.

Home Suvidha Policy

This insurance policy offers compensation against any mishap caused to your home and belongings.

Key Features of Home Suvidha Policy

  • The insurance policy offers coverage for television and video equipment.
  • Coverage is provided against personal computers.
  • You can avail coverage for damages to your home including garages, terraces, swimming pools, etc.
  • If you or your family (related to your house) get accidental injuries, the policy will cover for the same.

How Can I Buy IFFCO-Tokio Home Insurance Online?

  • Visit the official website of IFFCO-Tokio.
  • Find ‘Home’ under the ‘Buy’ tab.
  • Enter your ‘Name’ and ‘Mobile Number’ and click ‘Submit’.
  • Fill in the details required and choose the coverage as per your choice.
  • Make the payment and you will receive your insurance policy on your registered email id.

IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance : FAQ’s

1. How can I claim for IFFCO-Tokio Home Insurance?

You can file a claim through different modes:

  • Call Centre: 1800-103-5499/0124-4285499
  • Walk-In: You can visit the nearest branch office Mon-Fri (9:30 AM to 06:00 PM) to file the claim.
  • SMS: You can SMS “CLAIM” to 56161 and the company’s representative will get in touch with you within 4 working hours and guide you further.

2. What are the exclusions under IFFCO-Tokio Home Insurance?

Listed below are few exclusions of the policy:

  • Loss or damage from war, invasion, act of a foreign enemy, etc.
  • Any damage due to legal confiscation.
  • Loss or damage through nuclear damage, radioactive, etc.
  • Damage through terrorism specified under the home insurance policy.
  • Any pre-existing disease or illness.
  • General wear and tear.

3. Can I avail of coverage for repaying my home loan?

Yes, that’s possible. Reach out to the insurer for more details.

Last updated on 23-10-2020