You pay the same as if you were to buy directly from the insurance company
We're on your side - representing you at the insurance company for claims and what not
PolicyX.com WeCare Initiative - A portion of your premium goes for education of underprivileged - Know More
Portfolio Planning - All our policyholders get one time portfolio planning services through our certified planners for free
The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. is a Public general insurance company of India. The headquarters of the same is in New Delhi. It has around workplaces and greater than 1800 active branches across the country. The company also has branches in Nepal, Kuwait, and Dubai. The business enterprise had recorded a gross premium of Rs. 7282.54 crores within the monetary yr 2013-2014. For the financial year 2016-17, the business enterprise procured a worldwide premium of Rs. 1100 crores.The business enterprise offers extra than 170 general insurance policies. The IRDA Registration No. of the enterprise is "556".
The Oriental insurance company launched on 12 September 1947 as a central authority-owned non-life insurance company. It became a very owned subsidiary of Oriental government safety life assurance enterprise Ltd. to execute its great insurance operations. In 1956, while insurance companies get nationalised, Oriental coverage became a part of LIC until 1973. After 1973, Oriental insurance has become a subsidiary of General Insurance Corporation of India until 2003 while the agency was de-connected from the discern organisation and established as an impartial coverage corporation. In 2003, the Union government obtained all of the stocks of Oriental insurance company Ltd from a preferred insurance corporation of India.
Oriental insurance organization is an insurance organization completely owned by the government of India. The enterprise turned into a unit of LIC of India for 20 l years from 1956 to 1973, however, post restructuring of the coverage agencies in India, the government of India has been the sole proprietor.
Oriental insurance may be summarized through their tag line “Prithvi, Agni, Jal, Akash, Sab ki Suraksha Hamare pass". The corporation has insurance solutions for every need of Indians and has a big network of offices and employees – more than 900 places of work and 15,000 personnel across India. Oriental coverage also specialises insuring large units and plants which require surprisingly skilled and experienced experts because the risk runs into massive sums of cash.
1. The company is first to launch 'Immediate Payouts on Death Claim' so that the deceased's family will receive the fund value immediately on registration of death claim under unit-linked policies.
2. The Company launched a multi-lingual, interactive financial 'life stage' need assessment online tool called Life Insurance Simulator (LIS) to create awareness about effective financial planning.
3. The Company started dispatching digital policy along with paper policy packs, as maintaining an electronic policy for the contract term is relatively more convenient and also provides an extended free-look period to the customer.
4. The Company employed 'Straight Through Processing' (STP) underwriting rules and validations in 2011-12. This process filter application that can be sent for issuance without requiring any manual underwriting, reducing the TAT by 1.5-2 days. This has also resulted in the elimination of paper on the operations floor
5. Policy on Potentially Vulnerable Customers (PVCs) An industry first, safeguards the interest of customer falling under certain segments - PVCs are classified under "Age, Education/Occupation, Income" and there is rules and guidance for sourcing amongst such segments.
5. Persistency Initiative - Online Revival of Policies The Company is a great in using technology to simplify customer service and ensure customer delight. A significant effort to ensure and increase persistency, it introduced a unique service - online revival of policies in FY 2013-14 which enables the customer to reinstate a lapsed policy and pay their premium online, thereby, making the complete process convenient, faster and effortless.
5. Demonstrating Profitability in 5th Year of Operations The Company reported the maiden profit of INR 23.5 Crore in FY2012-13, its fifth year of operations - one of the fastest amongst private life insurer to have achieved this feat, a result of quality business, efficiency and thorough understanding of the market.
The Oriental insurance company offers Oriental home insurance Plan. Oriental insurance presents the Oriental’s house Holder insurance coverage. Home is an environment which offers affection and protection. To make sure entire protection and safety in opposition to unintended damages, Householder policy provides cover each to building and its contents.
Now you can purchase and renew policies online. Buy a brand new home insurance policy, Renew an current Oriental coverage Householder’s policy or the renew policies bought from any other general insurance company through registering yourself on Portal and paying online through your debit card or credit card or net-banking. To test out the diverse online centers available, you may log in the Portal.
The company is currently offering a single home insurance plan, but this one is enough for to get wider coverage
Householder Insurance policy offers comprehensive safety for your house (residential building) and its contents towards a variety of dangers. This is a composite policy split into ten sections covering number of contingencies. Minimum of three sections are always to be taken, out of which section IB relating to coverage of contents in opposition to fire and allied perils is obligatory.
First Loss foundation is a concept wherein the underneath-insurance section in the case of a claim will be applied simplest if the really worth of the entire assets is way more than that of the belongings whilst its cost is down in the marketplace.
Floater is a shape in which the quantity insured is obtainable to the policyholder as well as the spouse. As an instance, if 1 lac floats between both coverage proprietor and partner, they are able to employ the amount insured i.e. 1 lac.
You need to tell the employer about the complete cost of the contents you are planning to insure. And because it isn't obligatory which you publish a list of every item, the most you could claim might be ten percent of Plan amount (INR 1 lac, INR 2 lacs & INR 3 lacs as consistent with Plan A, B & C respectively).
If one of your mechanical or electric device indexed in the coverage breaks down, you can claim for it to be repaired or replaced. If it exceeds the allowed cover, you have to flow to the next higher slab. If the well worth of your apparatus exceeds past INR 3 lacs, then it'd be higher to shift to Householder package deal Plan.
Today, the Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presented the Union Budget of 2018-2019 in the parliament. The Union Budget 2018-19 refer to be the last budget of NDA government before the general elections that would take place in the last year. It is the first budget after several but big reforms…
The post Top Highlights of Union Budget 2018 appeared first on .
While the whole world, including India, had their eyes glued to their television sets waiting for the American presidential candidacy results, the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, had different plans entirely. When people in India were awaiting the speeches of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, Narendra Modi took the microphone…
The post Demonetization – The Big Game, and its effect on Insurance Industry appeared first on .
When you purchase a home insurance policy, you are not just insuring your house made of bricks and mortar, but you are insuring your home, made with love, dreams, hard work and insight. It may be catastrophic when something happens to it. Choosing from the Best Home Insurance Policies of…
The post Choose Amongst the Best Policies For Home Insurance This 2017 appeared first on .
The Lok Sabha, on 8 August, passed the long overdue Constitution (122nd Amendment) Bill to roll out the Goods and Services Tax (GST), with 443 lawmakers voting in favour of the legislation, and AIADMK MPs staging a walkout after registering their opposition. The passage of the bill marked a historic…
The post GST and its Impact on Insurance appeared first on .
In an age where celebrities have taken steps to insure their most valuable assets – from a smile to a hip, it makes it vital that a necessity like one’s home to be insured. What do you think is the definition of home? Some would say that home is where…
The post 5 Best Home Insurance Companies in India appeared first on .