V8 Vantage Car Insurance
The V8 Vantage is a 2-door luxury coupe car from the British car manufacturer Aston Martin. The Vantage brand name was used for the GT series of cars. The new Vantage car was introduced in India in 2018, and the company discontinued the vehicle's production in the UK in the same year. The new V8 Vantage is expected to launch in 2020.
Key Features of V8 Vantage
The V8 Vantage is available in a single variant. The coupe car has a 4-litre, twin-turbo, V8 engine with 510 bhp, of capacity 4753 cc. It has an 8-speed automatic gearbox. The maximum speed of the V8 Vantage is 313 km/h and it can go from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.6 seconds.
The V8 Vantage can accommodate two passengers. It has a fuel tank capacity of 80 litres. Its fuel efficiency is 10.8 km/l. It has a boot space of 300 litres.
Some of the top features of the Aston Martin V8 Vantage are:
- Multi-function steering wheel
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Automatic climate control
- Smart access card entry and keyless entry
- ABS with EBD
- Vehicle stability control system
- Height adjustable driver seat
Premium For V8 Vantage Car Insurance
When you get your V8 Vantage car insured, the premium that you need to pay would depend on the year when the car was registered, the place where the registration was done, among others. The premium for the V8 Vantage is given below:
Price of the Car
Aston Martin V8 Vantage coupe Petrol 4753 cc
*The price is calculated for a 2018 V8 Vantage car registered in Mumbai.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- All damages to property belonging to a third-party are included in the policy.
- The insurer would indemnify claims that arise out of injuries to a third-party in an accident.
- In case your car is damaged in an accident, you can claim for damages under the policy.
- Theft is included in the policy and you can claim for losses suffered.
- Damages caused during transit of the car are included.
- Damages caused by fire and explosions, as well as damages by man-made hazards like riots and vandalism are included in the policy.
- Damages due to natural calamities (landslides, earthquakes & floods) are covered under the policy.
- Any damages caused in an accident, where the driver was underage or not having a valid driving license is excluded.
- Damages caused by an accident, when the car was being used for commercial purposes, racing, or any illegal use is excluded.
- Damages caused in a riot will not be reimbursed if you were involved in the riot.
- Any damages that are a result of war, enemy hostilities, mutiny, or civil disturbances are excluded from the scope of the policy.
- In case damage occurs due to the actions of the driver (consequential damages), such damages are excluded.
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol would invalidate the insurance claim.
- General wear and tear is excluded.
- Damages to the engine and engine parts, tyres and tubes, accessories, and cost of consumables are excluded.
- Mechanical failure or electrical breakdown, or damages due to weather conditions (eg: rusting) are not included.
V8 Vantage Car Insurance: Add-ons Benefits
An add-on cover is an addition to your basic car insurance policy. By choosing an add-on cover, you are getting certain exclusions in the scope of your policy. You can choose from any of the following add-ons for your V8 car insurance-
- Zero depreciation is an add-on cover that ensures the cost of depreciation is calculated as zero. This allows you to get bumper-to-bumper coverage.
- Invoice price is a very useful add-on that ensures that the invoice price of the car is used for calculating claims and not the IDV (Insured Declared Value). This allows you to get a higher sum.
- Tyre protector is an add-on that includes tyres and tubes under the policy, allowing you to make a claim in case of damages.
- Consumables cover is an add-on that includes the cost of consumable items used during repair after an accident. Replacing or refilling consumable is now included in the policy.
- Daily allowance is an add-on that ensures you get a fixed sum of money as a daily allowance when your vehicle is under repair after an accident. This would cover your travel arrangements.
V8 Vantage Car Insurance Renewal Process
Renewing your V8 Vantage car insurance policy is very easy when you do it through PolicyX.com. This is how it works:
- Scroll to the top of the page and find the option 'Get Instant Quotes'.
- Choose the option 'Get Quotes' after entering your car registration number. You can skip this step and instead choose 'Proceed without car number.' In this case, you need to provide details of your car model, variant, RTO code where the car was registered, and year of registration. Choose 'Renewal' and 'Continue' to get quotes from different insurers.
- Check the quotes offered by different insurers. Compare and choose the best quote.
- You can now complete the renewal process at the insurer's website by paying the premium directly to the insurer.
- Once the payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation mail. A copy of the policy is also sent by email, you can print the same and keep it with you.