Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a private insurance company in India. It is a joint venture between Allianz SE, a German financial services company and Bajaj Finserv Limited owned by the Bajaj Group of India. It was founded on 2nd May 2001 to conduct general insurance business across products such as travel insurance, health insurance, home insurance and motor insurance (among others). It has been awarded as the Best Motor Insurance by Money Today.
Bajaj Allianz offers comprehensive and third-party Two Wheeler insurance. Comprehensive insurance offers complete cover to the policyholder and his/her bike against several damages along with looking after third-party liabilities.
It is divided into two options:-
- 3 Year Long Term Package Policy: where the coverage period lasts for three years without any renewals. This can be later renewed for 3 more years.
- One Year Package Policy: that is valid for only one policy year and can be renewed for the longevity of coverage.
Third-party insurance only takes care of third-party liabilities.
Within 20 minutes using Motor OTS Service
24 x 7 Roadside Assistance across the country
Flexibility to choose between 1 year, 2 years and 3 years long package policy
24 x 7 customer support
**Last Updated on 22-09-2020
How To Renew Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance?
You can renew your Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance online on the Bajaj Allianz's official website. This can be done with a few simple steps:
- Visit the following link for Two Wheeler insurance Renewal - https://www.bajajallianz.com/motor-insurance/motor-2w-renewal.html.
- Fill the required details such as your Two Wheeler's existing policy number and its registration number. Also, answer the captcha question.
- Click on "View Premium Details".
- You will get your renewal quote.
- Make the payment online by using any online payment mode.
- Your Two Wheeler insurance policy document will reach your inbox within minutes of payment.
You can also renew your Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance on the insurance portal of an IRDAI approved insurance advisor - PolicyX.com. You do it right away by scrolling up and finding the form "Get Two Wheeler Insurance Quotes Online" at the beginning of the current page. The next few steps are easy to follow:
- Enter the details of your Two Wheeler such as its make, model, variant, RTO code, and year of registration.
- Select the "Renewal" radio button and click on "Continue".
- You will be redirected to a page that consists of Two Wheeler insurance quotes from various insurance providers.
- Once you have chosen the plan, you can make the payment for renewal on the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance website via any of the available online payment channels.
- Once you have made the payment, your insurance policy document will reach your inbox within minutes.
Features and Benefits of Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance
- You can easily purchase your Two Wheeler insurance on the website without any hassle of documentation.
- You can transfer your No Claim Bonus (NCB) that you had accumulated for another car.
- Receive instant support from the customer service team that is available 24x7 to answer all your queries.
- Enjoy quick settlement of your claims with the help of the online claim settlement process.
- Enjoy the benefits of a cashless garage network with over 4000 authorized garages across India.
- Avail 75% of cash payment in the absence of cashless claim facility.
- A cover of Rs. 15 lakhs under personal accident cover for the owner-driver of the insured Two Wheeler.
- NCB Benefit is available for 1-year package policy as per tariff and 3 years package policy as an additional benefit at the time of renewal.
- NCB Benefit will not become nil even after a claim under 3 Year Long Term Package Policy.
Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Discounts
You can avail attractive discounts on Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance offered by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance.
- No Claim Bonus - You can avail a discount on your premium for every claim-free policy year. It starts from 20% for the first claim-free year and will go up to 50% for five consecutive claim-free years.
- Member of Automobile Association of India - Bajaj Allianz General Insurance offers additional discount in case you are a member of any recognized Automobile Association of India.
- Discount by installing Anti-theft Devices - If you have installed an anti-theft device on your Two Wheeler, thereby reducing the chances of theft, then you will be eligible for a discount on your Bajaj Two Wheeler insurance premium.
- Voluntary Deductible - You can avail additional discount by choosing to pay a certain amount of the total claim at the time of settlement. This will thereby reduce the cost of your Two Wheeler insurance premium.
- 24x7 Spot Assistance: will help you get the spot assistance in case your Two Wheeler breaks down in the middle of nowhere. To avail the services, call on the toll-free number - 1800 103 5858.
- Zero Depreciation Cover: will help you protect the parts of your Two Wheeler which otherwise cannot be claimed for.
- Personal Accident Cover for Pillion Rider: protects the passenger of your Two Wheeler in case they suffer from serious injuries due to a mishap. The entire treatment cost is covered.
- Engine Protector: will protect your Two Wheeler's engine in case of any loss or damage incurred. This includes the gearbox as well.
- Consumables Cover: will cover the cost of consumables such as bolts, nuts, washers, gasket, brake oil, lubricating oil, etc.
Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculation
Several factors are taken into consideration when calculating the premium of your Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance. They are listed below:
- Manufacturing Year of your Two Wheeler
- Registration Year of your Two Wheeler
- Model and subtype of your Two Wheeler
- Brand of your Two Wheeler
- Place of Registration of your Two Wheeler
- Cubic Capacity of your Two Wheeler
- Discounts availed with the help of the accumulated No Claim Bonus that is carried forward for every claim-free year.
- Voluntary excess.
- Your age and experience.
- Add-on covers that expands the scope of coverage for your Two Wheeler insurance.
Two Wheeler Model
Price of the Two Wheeler
Honda Dio STD BS VI
Hero Honda CB Shine SP
Bajaj CT 100 B
*The values are calculated on the basis of the city (Bangalore) and year of registration (2020).
How To File a Claim Under Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
You must take the following steps and submit the required documents in order to make a claim in the following cases:
In Case of an Accident
- Inform Bajaj Allianz about the accident on their toll-free number - 1800 209 5858.
- Lodge a claim by duly signing and filling the details in Claim Form.
- Submit it along with the copy of the driving license, RC book, and policy document.
- Also, submit the copy of FIR (if required). Please note down the contact details of the parties involved in the accident along with the vehicle number. Submit the original repair estimate bill as well.
- In case of cashless service, submit the invoice receipt.
- In case of reimbursement, submit the estimated bill, original invoice and payment receipt.
In Case of Theft
- Inform Bajaj Allianz about the theft on their toll-free number - 1800 209 5858.
- Lodge the claim by duly signing and filling the details in Claim Form. Submit it.
- Submit the original keys along with the copy of driver's license, RC book and policy document.
- Submit a copy of FIR.
- Submit Form 26, 28, 29, 30 and 35 duly signed by you.
- Submit the final confirmation with "No Trace Report" from the police.
In Case of Third Party Claims
- Inform Bajaj Allianz about the incident on their toll-free number - 1800 209 5858.
- Lodge the claim by duly signing and filling the details in Claim Form.
- Submit it along with a copy of FIR, driving license, policy document, and vehicle's RC book.
The following is a step-wise guide to making a successful claim:
- Call on the Bajaj Allianz toll-free helpline number (1800 209 5858) to inform about the incident.
- Take an appointment with the surveyor and drive/tow your vehicle to the garage authorized by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance.
- Submit the required documents to the surveyor.
- The company will confirm the liability.
- In case of cashless claims, Bajaj Allianz will settle the repair bills directly with the network garage up to the payable amount.
- In situations where you do not opt for cashless claims, you will have to pay for the cost of repair and then submit the bills along with the claim form to the surveyor.
- You will be required to pay the excess as mentioned in your Two Wheeler insurance policy document, the depreciation value, and the salvage as mentioned by the surveyor.
- The vehicle is delivered after the repair from the network garage.
- Your claim will be reimbursed.
In case you have any queries or require support for the claim and renewal process, you can get in touch with the 24 x 7 customer support team of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance. They can be reached on any of the channels below:
- Toll free Number: 1800 209 0144 | 1800 209 5858
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missed Call Facility: Give a missed call on 80809 45060 and the customer service team will reach out to you at the earliest.
- SMS: <WORRY> to 575758
- WhatsApp: Say 'Hi' on WhatsApp by messaging the following number - +91 75072 45858
- Caringly Yours App: You can also connect with the customer support by downloading their Caringly Yours App.
- Locate the Nearest Branch - You can also locate your nearest branch using their "Branch Locator" feature on this link - https://www.bajajallianz.com/locatorbranch.html. Select "Find a General Insurance Branch". You will be redirected to a PDF file containing details of all the branches of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance.
You can also get help from PolicyX.com's insurance experts and have your queries answered by getting in touch with them via any of the following modes of communication:
- Email - email@example.com
- Toll-Free Number - 1800 4200 269