Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance is approved by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India. Being one of the leading insurance companies, it has already gained a lot of tractions, and its user-friendly approach has made insurance purchase easier than ever.
Currently, there are multiple players in the market- offering the same product with slight variations. With a plethora of policies available on the portal such as health, business, pension, car, bike, travel; there is a wide variety for you to place the quotes and understand the product comparison in detail.
For somebody who does not understand the intricacies of the insurance world and needs help right since the word go, this is one of the best leading insurance companies to sign up for. The insurance plans are further elaborated upon through. The company always stays updated with all of the latest changes in policies and the approach is highly based on latest research and data.
All of these features help the consumer make a well-calculated decision. In this article, we will be covering the details of Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance to understand why it is one of the best two wheeler insurances in the market.
A vehicle has become a necessity in today’s day and age. As our lives move ahead fast, we need to keep up with the pace. While the four wheeler market has boomed beyond imagination, it is the two wheeler insurance in the market that has caught a lot of youngster’s attention. Since the EMI on a two wheeler is much lesser, and it is more easily affordable in terms of prices and convenience, most of the leading insurance companies have started offering a service on two wheelers.
But, Bharti AXA stands out for various reasons. Firstly, it is one of the biggest leading insurance companies of the country. Secondly, it is an extremely reputed name and always has their research and data perfectly worked out. At Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance, a customer’s convenience is of utmost importance. Maintaining a two-wheeler might look really easy, but with unforeseen circumstances springing up suddenly, the good times turn into bad times all of a sudden. It is extremely important to be well armed with a two wheeler insurance in the market to fall back upon whenever needed.
At Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance, you get a step by step guidance on how to go about a procedure. There are a lot of students who buy two wheelers and are not fully aware of the procedure. They especially think of skipping out on the insurance part as they do not understand the importance completely. But, it is for their safety as well as every rider’s safety to have a proper insurance in order to save himself or herself from a detrimental situation.
It is quite evident that with leading insurance companies offering a large amount of research and data to the consumer, the buyer becomes even more confused and does not understand which policy to go for really. But, after analyzing the features completely, you can find out which one is the best option for you.
There are various features of Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance making it one of the best options for two wheeler insurances in the market:
1) It takes care of losses that are financial in nature and occur due to damage or stealing.
2) The claim settlement is provided in 2500+ garages making it one of the best options for a two wheeler insurance in the market.
3) There are a lot of discounts available on premiums that come with no claim bonus.
4) The best part is that you can opt for claim assistance for 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The strong customer support also helps you deal with your problems completely and instantly right in the moment of need.
5) Bharti AXA Life Insurance comes with a trust of many consumers. More than 4 million policies have been issued till date and the number increases by each passing day.
6) There are over 79 branches across India helping you decide where you want to reach if you wish to settle the claim physically. This problem hardly ever arises as the system is extremely easy to use and understand. The access to the policy for the consumer makes the process much easier. It can easily be tracked, and the payments can be taken care of.
Depending upon the cubic capacity of your two wheeler engine, the base premium is set every year by IRDA. This is a kind of insurance that is mandatory to take, and that is why is taken by most people. But, as the name suggests this insurance covers only third party liabilities and does not really protect your bike or you.
In case there is a serious injury or death, you need to take this up with the court tribunal to get an adequate settlement. The rates are revised each year, and the maximum compensation goes up to 1 Lakh Rupees.
As the name suggests, the comprehensive insurance covers almost everything. The third party liability comes under this too and in the case of death- there is 100 percent compensation. This insurance has you covered from thefts, natural disasters and major losses that are caused by accidents.
Even though there is 50 percent compensation when it comes to a loss of a limb or loss of one eyesight, you can claim a 100 percent compensation in the case of Permanent disability or the loss of both limbs as well as eyesight. It also covers the loss of one limb and one eyesight. It is the right insurance to keep if you are looking for financial stability and want insurance to cover everything for you in the time of need.
1. What are the documents required for the issuance of a claim?
While the entire list is elaborated upon in the policy, some of the common ones that you need are:
1. RC copy of the vehicle
2. Duly filled in claim form
3. Original estimates of loss
4. Payment receipt and repair invoice
2. What do I do to make a claim if my bike is stolen?
You need to file a FIR, get a non-traceable certificate and submit to your insurance company.
3. What documents do I need to buy a new policy?
All you need is a copy of the previous insurance and also a Registration certificate.
4. What factors decide the premium for a new bike?
The multiple factors that decide the premium are The IDV (Insured Declared Value), Age of Bike, Zone of Registration and the Cubic capacity (in the case of a third-party insurance).
5. If my policy expires then what will determine the premium?
If you do not avail the No claim bonus for 90 days, then you might end up losing all of it, but otherwise the premium does not change drastically. The hassle is when you need to get the bike inspected all over again.
6. What is meant by the third party insurance? Is comprehensive insurance better?
The third party insurance is a mandate that you need to buy since you are liable to pay damages if you have an accident and it is your fault. It does not cover injuries or the bike repair, so it is better to go for a comprehensive insurance.
7. What is meant by a voluntary deductible?
It basically means a certain sum that you need to pay in order to get your claim processed. You need to make a decision on the voluntary deductible that you want to pay depending upon the claim you wish to request for. Basically the lower the premium, the higher the voluntary deductible. It is more or less a loss monetary in nature that you are liable for as and when you need to make a claim.
8. Does the pillion passenger get a cover in the comprehensive policy one issues?
There is no provision for such a law, but you can always insure the pillion rider with an additional personal assistant cover.
Conclusion : The content covers the features of Bharti AXA Life Two Wheeler Insurance and talks about the types of policies available. It also covers the most frequently asked questions that a potential insurer might have.