Royal Enfield Bike Insurance
You must have felt jealous when you see someone driving Royal Enfield bike or 'Bullet' as addressed by bike fanatics. You all might be gearing to buy a Royal Enfield bike. Well, hope this dream bike becomes your soon. But don't you think there is something missing.
Yeah, purchasing Royal Enfield bike insurance is as important as consuming food for healthy living. You must have surrounded with question 'What benefits we receive from bike insurance?', 'How to buy Royal Enfield bike insurance?', and counts are endless. Settle down because this page is going to answer all your questions without any space for bewilderment.
Royal Enfield Bikes Models
1. Bullet 350
346 cc displacement, anti-lock braking system, 5 Speed gearbox, pillion seat & backrest, 12V battery, 28 Nm @ 4000 rpm torque, 1370 mm, 13.5 liter fuel tank, low battery & fuel indicator, telescopic front suspension
Variants : 350 ES
Price Range : Rs 1,12,000
2. Royal Enfield Bullet 500
499cc displacement, 5 Speed gearbox, Digital electronic ignition, 12V battery, 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm torque, 1380 mm wheelbase, 13.5 liter fuel tank, telescopic front suspension, SAE 15 W 50 API engine oil
Price Range : Rs 1,88,344
3. Bullet Replica 500
499 cc displacement, anti-lock braking system, 5 Speed gearbox, stand alarm, chain drive transmission, 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm torque, 1380 mm wheelbase, 13.5 liter fuel capacity, low battery & fuel indicator, 2.5L reserve fuel, telescopic front suspension
Price Range : Rs 2,07,308
4. Bullet Replica 350
346 cc displacement, 5 Speed gearbox, transistorized coil ignition, 12V battery, 28 Nm @ 4000 rpm torque, 1390 mm wheelbase, 13.5 liter fuel tank, telescopic front suspension, SAE 15 W 50 API engine oil
Price Range : Rs 1,62,543
5. Classic 500
499cc displacement, 5 Speed gearbox, Digital electronic ignition, 12V battery, 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm torque, 1360 mm/1380 mm, 13.5 liter fuel tank, telescopic front suspension, SAE 15 W 50 API engine oil
Variants :500 Pegasus, 500 stealth Black, 500 Squadron Blue, 500 Chrome, 500 Desert Storm
Price Range :Rs 2,01,587 - Rs 2,12,020
6. Classic 350
499cc displacement, 5 Speed gearbox, Digital electronic ignition, 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm torque, 1350 mm wheelbase, 13.5 liter fuel tank, telescopic front suspension, SAE 15 W 50 API engine oil
Variants :Gunmetal Grey, Redditch, Signals
Price Range :Rs 1,63,635
7. Thunderbird X 500
499cc displacement, 5 Speed gearbox, alloy wheel type, 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm torque, 1350 mm wheelbase, 20 liter fuel tank, telescopic front suspension, low fuel, battery & oil indicator, LED brake light, tubeless tire
Price Range : Rs 2,14,719
8. Thunderbird 500
499cc displacement, 5 Speed gearbox, Digital electronic ignition, 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm torque, 1350 mm, 20 liter fuel tank, telescopic front suspension, SAE 15 W 50 API engine oil
Price Range : Rs 1,88,344
9. Thunderbird 350
346 cc displacement, 5 Speed gearbox, Digital ignition, 28 Nm @ 4000 rpm torque, 1350 mm, 20 liter fuel tank, telescopic front suspension, single cylinder air cooled engine type, twin gas shock absorbers suspension
Price Range : Rs 1,56,198
10. Thunderbird X350
346 cc displacement, Digital ignition, 36 kmpl mileage, 28 Nm @ 4000 rpm torque, 1350 mm, 20 liter fuel tank, 5 Speed gearbox, telescopic front suspension, single cylinder 4 stroke air cooled engine type, twin gas shock absorbers, pillion seat, backrest & grab rail
Price Range : Rs 1,63,544
11. Interceptor 650
648 cc displacement, 6 Speed gearbox, Digital ignition, 52 Nm @ 5250 rpm torque, 1400 mm, 13.7 liter fuel tank, telescopic front suspension, dual Channel ABS
Price Range : Rs 2,50,610
12. Cointinental GT
648cc displacement, 6 Speed gearbox, Digital spark ignition, 52 Nm @ 5250 rpm torque, 1398 mm, 12.5 liter fuel tank, 5 stage preload adjustable suspension
Price Range : Rs 2,65,609
411 cc displacement, 5 Speed gearbox, Digital electronic ignition, 32 Nm @ 4250-4500 rpm torque, 1465 mm, 15 liter fuel tank, telescopic front suspension, Semi-synthetic 15W 50 API engine oil
Price Range : Rs 1,80,492
5 Unknown Facts About Royal Enfield Bikes
Royal Enfield bikes attained a wider presence in almost 57+ countries that includes nations like Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Malaysia, Switzerland, UK, USA.
Service Centres Reachability
If any harm happened to the parts or structure of your Royal Enfield Bike, the customer can avail get repair service by contacting local Royal Enfield service centres. Service centres can be found on the website of Royal Enfield.
Once you have bought your dream bike i.e. Royal Enfield, just enjoy traversing roads by staying away from the tension of regular servicing.
Access to Genuine Accessories
All the accessories provided by Royal Enfield to the customer are completely genuine accessories seats, luggage, wheels, engine, etc. The
When a person buys Royal Enfield bikes then he will get an incredible number of color choices for one model. For example- Royal Enfield Thunderstorm 350 is available in marine, stone, and flicker color.
Conditions Under Which Claims Are Accepted
- Robbery/Burglary/Plundering: One robbery of your precious and expensive bike can turn you distressed. However, possessing bike insurance will provide financial help to recover the loss.
- Natural Calamities: The uncertainties i.e. natural calamities that cannot be regulated by human beings are covered under Royal Enfield bike insurance. This will include all types of disasters happening due to disturbance in nature.
- Accidental Fires/Explosions/Self-ignition: Fires caused either held in the locality or due to heating of engine, are also included and compensated in accordance with the compulsory deductible.
- Damages Constructed by Man: Your bike is likely to suffer from the hustle and bustle of strikes, riots and terrorist attacks created by humans for a reason. Fly away your tension as bike insurance will help you during this loss.
- Transit Expenses: Transit damages occurring while shipping insured Royal Enfield bike by using various channels i.e. waterways, airways, rail, elevators, etc are duly accepted and settled by the insurer.
- Third-Party Liabilities: Suppose your bike collided with a car that produced scratches, and headlights damage to the car. On making a claim, the insurer will directly settle expense incurred to third-party claim on behalf of the insured bike owner.
Exclusion That You Should Not Ignore
- Riding Bike under Intoxication: Claim stand rejected if the damage resulted because of the intake of a toxic substance. So, It is always advised not to drink while driving or before driving.
- Age-Based Damages: The damages developing with the growing age of the vehicle are not covered under bike insurance. This comprises of normal wearing of seats, body, clutch, tires, rubber, plastics, glasses, etc.
- Engine/Gearbox Flaws: The mechanical or functional breakdowns in the engine and gearbox of Royal Enfield will not be compensated. The repair expenses, if any, have to be born any the bike owner.
- Attacks/Bombing/Mutinies/Wars: Warlike activities, nuclear bombs, military attacks, radioactivities, etc are some of the conditions under which damages are not paid by the insurer.
- Driving Bike without License: Having a valid license is a must for getting compensation under Royal Enfield bike insurance. Otherwise, if any injuries or damage occurs no expenses will be paid.
- Driving Insured Bike for commercial purpose: Suppose you have purchased Royal Enfield bike insurance for your private bike but after insuring you are using it for providing taxi services. Then the damages arrived is not be covered.
Step-by-Step Guide to Buy Royal Enfield Bike insurance
- Go to PolicyX Compare Portal: Direct yourself to the topmost section of this page. Furnish the details of your bike along with personal information. Punch 'Continue' after reviewing the information entered. The premium will be based on the acknowledgement submitted.
- Compare Quotes: PolicyX web portal will spruce up a list of insurers that are providing Royal Enfield bike insurance. Never haste and always compare policies by focusing on the premium rates offered, coverage type, rider available, the credibility of the insurer, etc.
- Choose and Pay Premium: Choose the best protection cover for your Royal Enfield that can provide timely claim payment, instant renewals, premium discounts, etc. Go for premium payment if you agree with policy terms and conditions. For payment, any online medium of transaction can be used.
- Grant of Policy: A mail is sent that will include payment receipt for the confirmation of the policy issue. The customer will receive bike insurance policy document, claim forms, policy wording in the same mail. Important customer care numbers are also provided for convenience.
Instant Renewals Process of Royal Enfield bike insurance
- Visit Policy X Online Compared Portal: Compare portal is available on the topmost part of this page where the bike owner has to fill asked information about their bike plus contact details for further communication. Mark the renewal option and press continue.
- Compare & Choose Royal Enfield Insurer: Following the submission of relevant information, the portal will display Royal Enfield bike insurance providers for your bike. Choose your previous insurer and you also have the option of attaching ride if wanted.
- Payment of Premium: Check the premium you have to pay for renewing your Royal Enfield bike insurance. Look the GST value in supplementary to the basic premium.
- Approval of Renewal: The moment when you pay the premium for your Royal Enfield bike insurance, a mail will be dropped to your registered email ID. Mail will carry the renewal confirmation with new policy number and payment receipt.
Factors That Influence Royal Enfield Bike Insurance Premium
- Bike Information: This includes cubic capacity, mileage, age of the vehicle, bike model & variant, and manufacturing date, bike registration state and date.
- Available Discounts: Discounts can minimise your applicable premium. Discounts can be earned through anti theft alarm installation, gaining automobile association membership, or not making a claim.
- Add-on Covers: Return To Invoice, No Claim Bonus Protection, Nil Depreciation, Cost Of Consumables, Personal Accident Cover, etc are some of the add-no covers can affect your premium.
- Coverage Types: The type of coverage i.e. Third-Party Liability cover and comprehensive cover also decides total value of premium applicable.