Volvo has been a pioneer of innovative technology when it comes to automobiles. Found in 1927, Volvo finds its roots in Sweden. With world-class quality vehicles that are safe and environment-friendly, Volvo stands out among its peers with massive buses, trucks, machinery, cars too.
Their wide range of car models include compact sedans, SUVs, and coupes. In addition to their comfortable cars production, Volvo is actively involved in rolling out tractors and construction equipment too.
Presence In India
The naming scheme for its cars makes Volvo a unique brand. With an average drive around theage of 19.8 years, Volvo’s entrance in the Indian market is relatively in its infant stage. Operational dealerships across New Delhi, Chandigarh, Pune, Kochi, Hyderabad, and Gurugram have ensured their presence on the road across the country. Nevertheless, in cinema branding has played a major role in adding to the popularity this world-class vehicle manufacturer.
Volvo has introduced a total of eight models in the Indian Market. With a starting range of 26.75 lakhs, a Volvo has been an acquired taste among the customers. Nonetheless, a growing popularity curve has inspired Volvo to launch a few new models to appeal to the Indian crowd.Even if the Volvo cars are equipped with safety features, reliable car insurance only adds to it.
Insurance companies take a keen interest in Volvo models. Personal vehicle insurance has to go through a series of checks. The make and model of the car help in deciding the annual premium that you ought to pay. Albeit the driving history, age, area of residence,etc. also earn you extra positive points if they are compatible with the standards of the insurance provider.
Benefits Of Owning A Volvo
The cases of Volvo getting stolen is extremely low. This adds to the benefit where the cost of insurance can reduce significantly.Award-winning safety measures present in the car further reduce the premium rates making car insurance plans for Volvo extremely affordable and easy on the pocket.
Comprehensive premium plans that can be paid at once, competitive pricing and better coverage make Volvo Insurance plans really worth the purchase. Look for an insurance plan that provides roadside assistance, cashless facilities, and instant renewal features. Nonetheless, the insurance plan is supposed to make owning a car an easy job.
Starting at a whopping 72.6 lakhs, Volvo XC90 is pure genius. A peep into the future models of the upcoming Volvo cars
1. It is one the largest SUVs on the Indian roads
2. Hammer LED lamps, sculpted bonnet, vertically stacked lights make the exterior visually appealing.
3. A less crammed dashboard, innovative infotainment system, power adjustable seats, automatic headlamps and rain sensitive wipers are a few technical features that have been introduced in this particular model.
4. Available in both petrol and diesel variants, this carries the flagship safety features of all Volvo cars.
5. A four-cylinder and 470Nm torque engine with ultra fuel efficient features, it is one powerful seven-seater on the road.
Marked at a starting price of 55.13 lakhs, Volvo S90 is available in four different variants.
1. A flagship sedan from the Swedish carmaker has a 1969cc diesel engine
2. A luxury car with the comfort of an SUV, the spacious cabin, and sloping roof give it a unique yet classy look.
3. A touchscreen infotainment system, clutter-free dashboard, analog dials, centre consoles give the driver a lot of space.
4. Adjustable screens, smart LED lamps, sunroof, climate control ventilated seats just make it a world-class sedan.
5. An automatic, it comes with aneight-speed transmission system.
Starting at 26.95 lakhs, Volvo V40 comes in seven attractive colors
1. Spacious and plush, post the global facelift, the model has regained its signature design
2. Electronically operated sunroof, three-zone climate control, and contrasting leather upholstery, make this one a premium cross between a hatchback and a compact SUV.
3. Airbags, structural continuity, anti-lock braking system, traction control wheels, and multiple other safety features ensure to keep the passengers safe.
4. A six-speed torque converter with an automatic gearbox, give the much-needed power to the front wheels.
5. The petrol variant engine prides itself on a four-cylinder engine system pitting it against the likes of the Mercedes GLA and BMW X1.
A midsize sedan, starting at 32.56 lakhs, was launched in March 2016. Trademark Volvo grille with the logo at the centre makes it identifiable in the crowd.
1. Twin barrel headlamps, fog lamps, sloping roofline, projector units feature externally on the model.
2. An updated dashboard that screams modern with the latest equipment can be customised according to the demands of the customer. Memory functions, impeccable audio controls, three-spoke steering make the interior look gorgeous sans any crammed spaces.
3. Turbocharged petrol and diesel engines, this model comes with an automated eight and six-speed gearbox depending on the variant you opt for.
With its launch, it intended to alter the driving dynamics in the country. An ambitious project of the brand, this particular model has an average showroom price of 62.5 lakhs.
1. Powerful engine and automated gear transmission system of up to eight speeds
2. Different driving modes that make it adaptable.
3. Beefy body, extra ground clearance, bigger wheels and raked windshields give it a beautiful look.
4. Infotainment systems, lumbar support, massage functions, electronically controlled sunroof, adjustable air-con slats make it a powerful beast to own.
5. Available in seven different colors mainly osmium grey metallic, crystal white metallic, magic blue metallic, bright silver metallic,Havana Maple Brown,Denim blue metallic and onyx black metallic.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation
Disclaimer: The information displayed on this website is of the insurers with whom our company has an agreement. The prospect's particulars could be shared with insurers.