IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
PX step

Get Instant Quotes

1

2

Cover For
D.O.B (eldest member)
Coverage

IFFCO-Tokio Personal Accident

IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-operative Limited (IFFCO) and Tokio Marine Group, where IFFCO holds 51% in the company and the rest 49% is held by Tokio Marine Group. The company caters to several general insurance products including car, two-wheeler, health, travel, home, and others.

Seeing the volume of accidents in the Indian states, the IFFCO-Tokio has introduced Personal Accident Insurance that offers comprehensive financial protection in case the insured meets with an accident resulting in injuries/untimely death.

IFFCO-Tokio Personal Accident Insurance

The IFFCO-Tokio Personal Accident policy offers lump-sum compensation, which saves you and your family from the financial crisis and offers hospitalization coverage caused due to an accident.

Features of IFFCO-Tokio Personal Accident Insurance

Mentioned below are some of the important features of IFFCO-Tokio Personal Accident Insurance:

  • Coverage is offered to the insured for loss of employment.
  • The insured amount increases every time the policy is renewed.
  • The policy covers ambulance costs.
  • The policy offers coverage against accidental death, permanent total disability, permanent partial disability, and temporary total disability.
  • Individuals can avail 24x7 worldwide coverage.
  • No medical check-up is required to avail of this insurance policy.

How can I buy IFFCO-Tokio Personal Accident Insurance?

You can buy this policy through the below-mentioned steps. Let's take a look at them:

Step 1: Visit the official website of IFFCO-Tokio.

Step 2: Click 'Health' and scroll down to find 'Individual Personal Accident Policy'.

Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number and click on 'Submit'. Fill the required details. 

Step 4: Make the payment. You will receive your insurance policy on your registered email id and mobile number.

Note- You can also buy this policy by visiting the nearest branch of IFFCO-Tokio.

How to file a claim for IFFCO-Tokio Personal Accident Insurance Online?

Mentioned below are the steps required to file a claim for IFFCO-Tokio Personal Accident Insurance online:

Step 1: Visit the official website of IFFCO-Tokio.

Step 2: Click 'Claim' and then 'Register Claim'.

Step 3: Click on 'Health Claim Intimation'.

Step 4: Fill in the details required to proceed further.

Step 5: Attach all the documents required. The insurer will check them as per the insurance policy.

Step 6: Post verification, you will receive the claim amount directly to your registered bank account.

How can I renew my IFFCO-Tokio Personal Accident Insurance?

Mentioned below are the steps required to renew your insurance policy instantly:

Step 1: Visit the official website of IFFCO-Tokio and click 'Renew'.

Step 2: Click 'Health', enter the required details, and click 'Proceed'.

Step 3: Check the premium details and make the payment.

Step 4: After successful payment, you will receive a renewal notification on your registered mobile number and email id.

Frequently Asked Questions

Mentioned below are some of the exclusions under the insurance policy:

  • Intentional injury or injuries from a civil/foreign war.
  • Injuries because the policyholder was under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
  • Injuries because of participation in labor disturbances or violent public disorders.
  • Injured on duty with any of the armed forces.
  • Injuries because of participation in any adventure sports.
  • Claims that arise out of past illnesses, pregnancy, or childbirth-related issues.

Individuals can pay the premium through two different modes i.e. Online and Offline. Through online mode, policyholders can pay through net banking, debit card, credit card, and others. In offline mode, you have to visit the nearest company branch and pay the premium.

Yes, you can pay your premium online as IFFCO-Tokio offers a 100% safe and secure platform to place transactions.

The insurance company can cancel your policy on grounds of frauds, misrepresentation, or moral hazard by sending 30 days notice to your address. You will be entitled to avail of a pro-rata refund of premium for the unexpired policy (except fraud or illegality).

On the other hand, you can also cancel the policy by sending the written notice to the insurer under the registered post and the company will allow the refund as per the insurance policy.

Last updated on 13-10-2020