Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited is an Indian general insurance company and a joint venture between the Tata Group and American International Group (AIG). Tata Group holds a 74% stake in the insurance venture with AIG holding the rest 26%. It has 152 branches and 10,238 licensed agents across the country. Tata AIG offers an extensive range of general insurance products covering different segments like home, motor, health, and travel.
With the rising accident cases in several Indian states, Tata AIG has introduced Personal Accident insurance, which offers financial security to you and your family members in case of injury or death caused by an accident.
Tata AIG Personal Accident insurance offers a financial shield to the policyholder and his/her family, which helps protect against treatment expenses of injuries or death caused by accidents.
Given below are the various types of Tata AIG Personal Accident Insurance policies. Let's check them out.
Accident Guard Policy is a comprehensive insurance plan that offers coverage against bodily injuries, disability, or death arising out of accidents.
Mentioned below are some of the important features of Tata AIG Accident Guard:
Accident Shield ensures financial protection to the insured's family members by paying the principal sum shown in the policy schedule resulting in loss of life of the insured. Also, compensation will be provided to the insured if any injury leads to disability that becomes permanent.
Mentioned below are some of the important features of Tata AIG Accident Shield:
If an accident results in death or temporary total disability of the policyholder, the Injury Guard policy comes to the rescue. It offers the necessary financial support to the policyholder's family.
Mentioned below are some of the important features of Tata AIG Injury Guard:
Secured Future Insurance plan offers a guaranteed monthly income to the insured/his family in case of injury or death caused by an accident.
Given below are some of the important features of Tata AIG Secured Future:
Maha Raksha-Personal Injury Policy compensates the insured for accidental injuries (fractures, dislocation, or burns). The plan also offers financial assistance to the insured's family members if an injury results in the loss of life of the insured.
Mentioned below are some of the important features of Maha Raksha-Personal Injury:
Secure Income High Policy offers coverage against dismemberment, accidental death, and permanent total loss of limbs resulting from an accident. As a part of the daily benefit, the plan offers a cover of a maximum of 5 days commencing from the 4th day of hospitalization.
Mentioned below are some of the important features of Tata AIG Secured Income High Insurance:
The Income Guard plan is designed to offer coverage for accidental dismemberment, accidental death, and permanent total loss of use. This plan offers an option to migrate to a similar personal insurance policy for dependents at the specified exit age.
Mentioned below are some of the important features of Tata AIG Income Guard insurance:
To buy Tata AIG Personal Accident Insurance, you have to visit the nearest branch of Tata AIG General Insurance. Ensure that you carry all the relevant documents at the branch. Ask for the customer representative at the branch and (s)he will guide you with further steps.
The Tata AIG claim settlement process is quite simple and easy. Follow the below-mentioned steps to file a claim online:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Tata AIG General Insurance.
Step 2: Click on 'Claims' and then on 'Click Here' given on the left side of the page.
Step 3: Enter your policy details, personal details and click 'Submit'
Step 4: Attach all the original documents and bills.
Step 5: The concerned authority will examine all the documents and ask for additional details (if required).
Step 6: If your claim gets approved, the claim amount will be transferred to the registered bank account.
You can pay the premium via the following ways:
Visit the official website of the company and click on the 'Claims' tab. On the left side of the page, tap on 'Click Here' to view the claim status. If you haven't registered yourself, you have to enter your mobile number and OTP. Then, enter the required information to complete the registration process. Once that is done, you can check the status of your claim.
Customers can call on toll-free number (1800-266-7780) or email at customersupport[at]tataig[dot]com to register their complaints/queries.
Last updated on 20-11-2020