Bajaj Allianz Insurance Company LTD is a joint project between Bajaj Finserv which is demerged from Bajaj Auto Ltd these days and Allianz SE. Within the joint task, Bajaj Finserv limited holds the general share of 74% and Allianz SE holds the rest 26%. Bajaj Allianz conducting diverse insurance companies in India, which include medical health insurance from the month of May of 2001. The corporation boasts Rs an 110 crores paid up and certified capital. Bajaj Allianz preferred coverage acquired iAAA score from ICRA for 10 years in a row.
Bajaj Allianz insurance acquired an Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA) certificate of registration, which includes medical health insurance, in India. Within the first 12 months of its operations, the enterprise had 36 workplaces and around one hundred employees. The business enterprise commenced its operations with a paid up capital of ₹1.10 billion. Bajaj Finserv Ltd holds 74% and the last 26% is held via Allianz SE. Bajaj Allianz is founded in Pune with places of work in over 2 hundred cities in India and more than 3,500 employees as of 2015.
The agency lists 97 filed and accredited products, of which 27 are health products
In January 2014, the business enterprise introduced all- branches. As of 2015, the organization has 30 such branches in India
Visiting does a lot greater than just giving a much-wished smash from our mundane lives. It builds the maximum beautiful memories and is also a very enriching and rejuvenating revel in. However, it's a universally recognized truth that every right component comes with a flip side! Journeying to new (occasionally unexplored) locations, make you and your family liable to many unforeseen occasions and dangers. Consider your car breaking down on the center of a street journey, lacking your motel booking due to a flight postpone, having an accident or falling ill – no person wants to undergo these situations, especially all through excursion. Be it college students on price range trips, or senior citizens taking a vacation to unwind themselves; every holiday deserves to be pressure-free and fun.
Bajaj Allianz pursuits to make insurance transparent, honest and clean. The organization offers products like travel coverage, motor coverage, health insurance and home coverage. The agency gives a complete tour insurance plan with a view to enjoy a holiday. Now travel the world without any issues.
For the 10th consecutive year, Bajaj Allianz preferred insurance has obtained in score from ICRA, indicating the very best claims paying the company and a fundamentally sturdy role within the enterprise. The first accreditation changed into obtained in 2005-06 and the company has maintained this rating seeing that.
Bajaj Allianz well-known coverage turned into acknowledged because the Aon Best Employer 2016 highlighting the company's excellence in selling a transparent life and health products along with great employee policies. The award becomes an outcome of the Aon Best Employer 2016 take a look at which become performed in partnership with Businessworld and Bloomberg tv. Bajaj Allianz GIC was chosen as one of the great medical health insurance vendors of the year through Outlook cash Awards 2015, for high-quality-in-class and revolutionary products and services with outstanding claims control methods.
The Company is providing the online buying option through which you can save your time and hard earned money as well. With the online facility, you can buy the desired plan from the comfort of home and can clear your all queries as well. This option provides more ease and comfort to the clientele.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation
Disclaimer: The information displayed on this website is of the insurers with whom our company has an agreement. The prospect's particulars could be shared with insurers.