Bharti AXA Travel Insurance is a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and AXA Group, headquartered in Mumbai, India. The Bharti Enterprises holds a 51% stake in the joint venture and the rest 49% is held by AXA Group. The insurance company offers various types of general insurance products across motor, health, travel, personal accident, and others. The Bharti AXA General Insurance has marked its presence through 135 branches across the country.
To offer maximum coverage to individuals who are frequent travelers to foreign countries, Bharti AXA has come up with travel insurance that offers coverage against any mishap caused while making a trip abroad.
Mentioned below are some of the important features of Bharti AXA Travel Insurance:
Bharti AXA offers six types of travel insurance plans-
Schengen is defined as a part of the 26 states in the European Union, which makes it a Schengen Area. As per Schengen's agreement, if an individual travels for a business or leisure trip, then it is mandatory to avail of a Schengen visa. For this, you first need to apply for Schengen Travel Insurance. There are three types of Schengen Travel Insurance-
If you are planning a trip to the USA/Canada for business or with family, this insurance will take care of all the eventualities that you may face during your travel.
This insurance can be availed when you travel to any Non-Schengen country. It comes with different variants and can be customized as per the individual's requirement.
It's divided into three different variants:
This insurance pledges to guard you and your family against all contingencies that may come in your way while enjoying your travel to the Asian countries.
Individuals between 71-85 years of age can buy this policy. It offers coverage against any mishap while traveling abroad.
If you are a frequent traveller and want to explore all by your view, it is a must for you to avail of Frequent Traveller Travel Insurance. This insurance can be availed online by visiting the official website of Bharti AXA General Insurance.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to purchase Bharti AXA Travel Insurance:
In case of any eventuality, you should inform Bharti AXA at the earliest possible. The company will connect you to its emergency service provider or TPA. Explain to them the entire incident and register the claim. They will guide you further with the next steps and documents required.
Customers can call 18001032292 to purchase, renew, and claim for Bharti AXA General Insurance.
Given below are certain factors that affect travel insurance premium amount:
Yes, you can cancel your travel insurance policy within 15 days from the date of receipt of the policy document.
Last updated on 19-11-2020