For most Indians, a two-wheeler is the easiest and the most economical vehicle to ride, due to the speedy transport that it provides and the ease of mobility it offers in the maddening and ever growing traffic, majority of which has been contributed by the growing number of cars on the road. Easy to ride it may be, but the fact is that it can be equally dangerous in case of an accident which can lead to financial loss or worst still, loss of life. Hence, it is very important for motorbike riders to have bike insurance. Several insurance companies offer two wheeler insurance, but it is vital to choose the best, which ensures safety to the rider. Insurance stands as an added benefit in case your vehicle is lost or damaged due to accidents. Some companies provide third party liability benefits along with the free services and discounts. These companies can help you repair your bike and its accessories free of cost if your motorbike is insured. In India, many insurance companies provide best motorbike insurance policies based upon your need and budget.
Below is the list of 5 best bike insurance companies in India, you can review them to select the best that meet your requirement
- ICICI Lombard
- HDFC Ergo Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz
- Reliance General Insurance
- TATA AIG Insurance
1. ICICI Lombard –
ICICI is one of the eminent companies offering insurance for motorbikes.
- It gives surety of providing repayment services against damages due to natural orman-made calamities, including personal accidents and terrorism attacks
- It also provides multiple mode of payment to pay premium amounts online.
- In ICICI two-wheeler insurance even third party gets the benefit on accidental damages or permanent injury or death.
- You can buy insurance policy online, bank provides benefits like immediate issuance of copy online, discounts for Automobile Association members,free servicing facility across 2900 garages in India etc.
- ICICI Lombard offers 24/7 call center team to solve the problems related to claims, in case of any queries you can call the customer care number and resolve your issue or you can know your claim number from the call center.
- It also offers doorstep assessor facility in case of break in insurance.
2. HDFC Ergo Insurance –
HDFC is the largest company in India, which offers insurance on motorbikes with premium benefits.
- It gives instant online policy where the users can claim as policyholders instantaneously by following the details.
- It also offers repayment on all accidental damages to the vehicle in addition to the insurance holders.
- You can get your vehicle repaired along with the accessories with the services provided by HDFC.
- You can also file a claim online with the purpose of availing the services given by the company with premium benefits.
- In case if you have any issues related to the policies or services provided by the company, you can make a call to the customer care numbers given on the website to resolve your matter or you can also drop your claim by logging into the customer’s voice box.
3. Bajaj Allianz –
Bajaj Allianz is one of the leading companies in India, which offers best insurance policy on all two-wheelers.
- It gives free services in the chosen garages along with the hassle free claim settlement.
- To resolve all the issues related to policies or service, Bajaj’s customer service team provides instant assistance to the customers together with SMS updates on motor claim condition.
- You can easily renew your policy online.
- It covers insurance on all accidents either natural calamities like floods, earthquakes, typhoons, cyclones etc. or manmade like terrorist activity, theft, riot etc.
- Company also provides third party liability benefits in case of property damage or accidental injury or even death of an individual.
4. TATA AIG Insurance –
It is one of the top insurance companies in India offering insurance for all two wheeler with many benefits.
- It provides free pick up of vehicle in case of accidents and give surety of six-month accident repair warranty.
- It also offers a direct option to claim online and aims to settle them within 7 days.
- It covers total loss or partial loss of motor vehicle in case of accidents together with third party property damage
- It also gives benefit on add on covers like return invoice, daily allowance, depreciation reimbursement, key replacement, no claim bonus protection etc. Also provides to pay for the loss of personal belongings inside a vehicle during the accident.
- TATA AIG Auto secure policyholder can take benefit of the warranty on accidental repairs.
- Company cares about the customer’s requirements and makes every effort to achieve customer satisfaction. You can easily the customer care number mentioned on the website to resolve your issues.
5. Reliance General Insurance –
Reliance General Insurance is one of the top most insurance companies in India, which offers best insurance policy on motor vehicles.
- Reliance General insurance offers fast and hassle free claim settlement via NEFT.
- Company values its customers so every year it provides “No claim bonus” together with installation of anti theft device, membership of recognized Automobile Association etc.
- It also gives you assistance in repairing any damage to the vehicle for man made or natural calamities and provides renewal tool options for easy access.
- With no documentation, it offers to repay the amount in case of thefts, accidents, riot, natural calamities, etc along with the third party liability cover.
- In addition, you can get repair or replacement services at free of cost across 2100 network garages in India with an allowance of Rs. 1500 on towing charges.
- In case of service and support related matters you can contact the customer care numbers or connect through email.
Conclusion: – The bike insurance policy gives you the assurance that you will have all the security and safety in case you met with an accident. So, it is very easy to get the best bike insurance with just a few necessary documents. The companies mentioned above offers you the best policies, having their own respective terms, conditions, and criteria.
163,591 total views, 4 views today