You pay the same as if you were to buy directly from the insurance company
We're on your side - representing you at the insurance company for claims and what not
PolicyX.com WeCare Initiative - A portion of your premium goes for education of underprivileged - Know More
Portfolio Planning - All our policyholders get one time portfolio planning services through our certified planners for free
New India Health Insurance
Founded in 1919, New India Assurance is one of the oldest insurance companies in India and has a widespread reach in the marketplace. New India Assurance offers insurance through its wide range of over one hundred sixty products. Other than providing insurance to individuals, New India Assurance also offers coverage to groups, small and medium enterprises, business insurance, rural, micro insurance and so forth. At the global circuit, it has offices in over 20 countries through unique channels.
In India, New India Assurance (IRDA Reg. No 190) maintain over 3000 offices across India. The organization has been conferred an AAA/rating by CRISIL, that's a reflection of the agency’s financial balance and stability, which in turn demonstrates its ability to fulfill the requirements and claims of its customers.
New India Health Assurance: Advantages
• Fully owned subsidy of the Indian government and is one in all the biggest insurance companies in the public sector.
• Being a public sector organization makes it more accountable. This is backed by the reality that they have a AAA score from CRISIL, that's a testament to their brilliant monetary status and their potential to satisfy their customers’ claims.
• New India Assurance medical health insurance has over 3000 offices all over India and has one of the widest network of agents by any insurance agency in India.
New India Health Assurance: Claims process
If you need to make any claim under this coverage you ought to:
• Immediately intimate TPA/coverage issuing office (as the case may be) in writing on any disorder/injury being suffered earlier than hospitalization.
• Intimate inside twenty-four hours from the time of hospitalization due to the medical emergency.
- Invoice, Receipt and Discharge certificates/card from the clinic.
- Memos from the Hospitals (s) / Chemists (s), supported by proper prescriptions.
- Receipt and Pathological reports from Pathologist for tests recommended by medical Practitioner / general practitioner.
- Physician's certificates pointing out nature of operation performed and Surgeons’ invoice and receipt.
- Attending medical doctor's/ consultant's/ expert's / Anesthetist’s bill and receipt, and certificate concerning analysis.
- Certificates from attending clinical practitioner/physician that the patient is absolutely cured.
• In the case of post-hospitalisation treatment, submit all claim files within 7 days after finishing such treatment.
• Provide TPA/coverage issuing office (because the case may be) with authorization to receive clinical and other facts from any clinic, laboratory or other company.
Review Of New India Assurance
New India Assurance, being one of the foremost and oldest insurance organizations in India, is more dependable than any other medical insurance company. With outstanding growth, their capability to fulfill their customers’ claims is undeniable.
New India Assurance Health Insurance Plans
Universal Health Insurance Scheme for BPL families: The policy covers reimbursement of hospitalization expenses for illness/diseases suffered or injury sustained by the Insured Person.
New India Floater Mediclaim Policy: A type of family health insurance that is completely designed to cover the entire family under a single health insurance policy. The benefit of this is that it will assist you in saving more money and time as well.
New India Asha Kiran Policy: basically this effective plan by New India Health insurance covers hospitalization expenses of the family and Personal Accident for Parents. This plan is really very helpful and can assist you when you need it most.
Jan Arogya Bima Policy: It offers cheap medical insurance to poorer sections.
Mediclaim 2007 Policy: The policy covers hospitalization expenses against illness/injury.
Family Floater Mediclaim Policy: Provide coverage on hospitalization if it is for more than 24 hours
Janata Mediclaim Policy: It provides financial protection and helps you in fighting any disease easily.
Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy: Designed to provide coverage especilly to senior citizens.
Group Mediclaim Policy: It will provide coverage to the groups, whether it is about family or employees. Employers can buy it for attracting skillful employees.
New India Top Up Mediclaim New: It is basically a top up the policy that offers additional coverage to the old insurance policy that you own after a threshold limit.
Universal Health Insurance Scheme for APL families: The Group Policy will be issued in the name of the Group/Association/Institution (called insured) with a schedule of names of the members, including his/her eligible family members (called Insured persons) forming part of the plan.
Mediclaim 2012 Policy: Another type of health plan which provides coverage to you and your family at an affordable cost. This effective health insurance plan is one of the best ways to get the needful health insurance cover that can help you with to deal with medical emergencies.
New India Assurance Bldg. 87, M.G. Road, Fort, Mumbai 400 001.
Tel: 022-22674617 - 22, Fax: 022-22652811
*Information provided on this webpage/website is only for the purpose of general information & understanding of the topic. PolicyX or any of its subsidiaries does not endorse any of the information provided herewith and are committed in providing correct and unbiased information to its customers helping them make an informed decision.