Founded in 1919, New India Assurance is one of the oldest insurance companies in India and has a widespread reach in the marketplace. New India Assurance offers insurance through its wide range of over one hundred sixty products. Other than providing insurance to individuals, New India Assurance also offers coverage to groups, small and medium enterprises, business insurance, rural, micro insurance and so forth. At the global circuit, it has offices in over 20 countries through unique channels.
In India, New India Assurance (IRDA Reg. No 190) maintain over 3000 offices across India. The organization has been conferred an AAA/rating by CRISIL, that's a reflection of the agency’s financial balance and stability, which in turn demonstrates its ability to fulfill the requirements and claims of its customers.
• Fully owned subsidy of the Indian government and is one in all the biggest insurance companies in the public sector.
• Being a public sector organization makes it more accountable. This is backed by the reality that they have a AAA score from CRISIL, that's a testament to their brilliant monetary status and their potential to satisfy their customers’ claims.
• New India Assurance medical health insurance has over 3000 offices all over India and has one of the widest network of agents by any insurance agency in India.
If you need to make any claim under this coverage you ought to:
• Immediately intimate TPA/coverage issuing office (as the case may be) in writing on any disorder/injury being suffered earlier than hospitalization.
• Intimate inside twenty-four hours from the time of hospitalization due to the medical emergency.
- Invoice, Receipt and Discharge certificates/card from the clinic.
- Memos from the Hospitals (s) / Chemists (s), supported by proper prescriptions.
- Receipt and Pathological reports from Pathologist for tests recommended by medical Practitioner / general practitioner.
- Physician's certificates pointing out nature of operation performed and Surgeons’ invoice and receipt.
- Attending medical doctor's/ consultant's/ expert's / Anesthetist’s bill and receipt, and certificate concerning analysis.
- Certificates from attending clinical practitioner/physician that the patient is absolutely cured.
• In the case of post-hospitalisation treatment, submit all claim files within 7 days after finishing such treatment.
• Provide TPA/coverage issuing office (because the case may be) with authorization to receive clinical and other facts from any clinic, laboratory or other company.
New India Assurance, being one of the foremost and oldest insurance organizations in India, is more dependable than any other medical insurance company. With outstanding growth, their capability to fulfill their customers’ claims is undeniable.
Contact AddressNew India Assurance Bldg.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation
Disclaimer: The information displayed on this website is of the insurers with whom our company has an agreement. The prospect's particulars could be shared with insurers.