Renewal of New India Assurance Health Insurance
Having a Health Insurance policy is one of the best gifts you can give yourself as well as to your family. With a policy that provides coverage against medical expenditures, you can save yourself from paying hefty amounts of money to avail healthcare services. But, these benefits can only be enjoyed if you renew your health policy on a regular basis.
You are supposed to renew your New India Health Insurance in order to avail uninterrupted coverage of the policy. Through this article, we will discuss the renewal process of New India Assurance Health Insurance Company in detail.
Let’s discuss the Manipal Cigna Mediclaim policy renewal in detail.
Health Insurance Renewal Companies
Benefits of Renewing New India Assurance Health Insurance Policy:
Check out the advantages of New India Health Renewal that are listed below.
- Uninterrupted Coverage By timely renewing your health insurance, you give your family and yourself the access to hassle-free protection against unanticipated medical crises.
- No Waiting Periods Every health insurance policy has a 24-26-month waiting time rule for certain ailments, such as cataracts, diseases of the thyroid, ENT, etc.
- Extensive Coverage If you renew your health insurance policy on time, you will be allowed to use the coverage for particular diseases and illnesses when the specified time period has been successfully completed.
- Flexibility By renewing your policy, you can alter your plan to suit your needs. You have the ability to add or delete family members, change the policy's conditions as needed, and, if available, select rider alternatives.
Health Insurance Companies
Choose New India Assurance Health Insurance Plan for
How to Renew New India Health Insurance Policy?
New India Health Insurance policy allows the customer to renew their policy online. Follow the below steps to renew your New India Health Insurance Plans:
- Visit the official website of New India Health Insurance. On the menu bar click on the ‘Quick help’ option.
- For Quick Renewal - Enter Customer ID and Renewed Quote No. (received through SMS) or Old Policy No.
- View your details and save your Quote to proceed.
- Pay premium using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- On successful completion of payment, the policy will be issued/renewed.
What Will Take Place if I Don't Renew My Health Insurance By the Due Date?
As has been said, policyholders can receive a number of advantages by timely renewing their health insurance. Paying your insurance premiums on time is always advised to prevent financial hardship during a medical emergency. Prior to the renewal date or during the grace period, one may choose to renew their insurance. You must purchase a new policy and adhere to all the rules and restrictions once more if you do not renew your current policy during the grace period.
How Can I Prevent My Health Insurance Policy From Lapsing?
There are a few things that you can keep in mind to prevent your policy from lapsing.
- Keep a track on the dates for your renewals.
- Utilize the option of receiving reminders via email or SMS.
- Pay using auto-debit.
Summing it up:
Medical emergencies come unannounced. The carelessness of not renewing your policy may hinder policyholders from availing the policy benefits. Thus, it is always advisable to renew your health insurance on time and stay protected.
Explore New India Assurance Health Insurance