Investment Plans are a combination of both investment as well as insurance. A part of the premium you pay is used to provide you insurance coverage (Life cover) and the remaining part is invested in the financial instrument as per your risk taking capacity. Such plans help you fulfil your Short-Term as well as Long-Term Financial Goals. Investment Plan is a good option if you want to enhance your wealth and save taxes. Life insurance is regularly used as a form of funding and is therefore additionally referred to as the best investment plans.First of all, they offer the protection of insurance wherein the insured and his/her nominee or family gets the essential cover to guard towards any potential risks, and secondly, they get a funding product that they could use to meet their desires – whether short-term or long-term.
Investment plans are basically of two types, Unit linked insurance Plans or ULIPs that gives returns based on overall market performance, and traditional endowment plans that provide a lump sum or annuity payout when the life insurance coverage funding policy matures. Each of these forms of financial savings schemes or best investment plans offers a policyholder life insurance coverage and a financial savings option.
ULIPS are an excellent investment option as they invest a part of your money in the markets, namely- debt or equity with a chance of high returns. While, an endowment plan offers lower but safer returns. However, a purchaser does not get to see where his money is being invest due to the opaque nature of endowment plans, unlike ULIPs in which they realize wherein their cash is being put. Ulips are popular as high-quality investment plan.
Endowment plans have their benefits. Where ULIPs delivers the investment of policyholder with lots of flexibility and transparency, endowment plans act as a guaranteed financial savings option as they provide definite returns.
There are usually two types of Investment Plans:-
1. Traditional Investment Plans: Your money is invested largely in debt funds & fixed deposits. You get guaranteed returns from this plan. Traditional Plans are further classified into Endowment policy and money back policy.
2. Unit-Linked Investment Plans: In ULIP Plan, some part of your premium is invested in the stock market. Policyholders are able to invest in the stock market by buying the number of units of funds as per their premium amount.
There is no doubt in saying that the market is full of investment offers. You may ask for one and there will be several other offers that can confuse you easily. Just because of this, it will be hard for you to understand which is the best investment plan and which one you should choose. Investment is something that a person does to earn more funds with the help of existing one.Thus, a wrong choice can lead you in trouble, that’s why it is essential to do a comparison so you would be able to get the best plan out of all.
By doing investment comparison online it will be easy for you to clear your doubts and confusion related to your investment needs and search for the best plan. By comparing investment plans online you get several options on a single page, where you can compare their features, benefits, disadvantages and prices as well. With all this helpful information, it will be easy for you to choose the best plan for yourself that provides good returns on time. So take advantage of investment plan comparison service and get the best plan in a few minutes.
Your Short and long term goals such as Child's marriage, education, etc can be fulfilled in a planned manner
Returns on investment plans are usually better if you consider post-tax yields compared to other investment options (especially in Unit-Linked insurance Plans)
You get a tax deduction for the premium you pay under Section 80C and the money you realize on maturity is tax-free under Section 10 (10) D of the Income Tax Act
You can add riders like Critical Illness, Accidental death, waiver of premium, etc.
You can also avail a loan on the investments in case you need money at a later stage. Rate of interest differs from company to company
You get the benefit of saving your money for future needs as well as increasing your wealth by investing in the stock market.
Normally, people invest their funds with a sole objective f getting returns. The time period to meet the desired result may vary from months to years.
While you put money into a fund, you provide permission to the fund house to use your money on your behalf. The fund house will take care of your investments.
The ultimate purpose is returns. Investors ought to look at returns given by means of the fund at some stage in intervals and compare them with the benchmark, commonly an index, and much more. For equity mutual finances, take a look at the long-time period (3-5years) performance, at the same time for debt funds observe returns over the short to medium time period.
Those small prices may have a huge effect on returns in the long run. A difference of 0.50% in ordinary price over a extended duration of, say, 10 years can make a huge distinction.
However, many people don’t have a look at the fund house's claim ratio before making an investment. People should check the same as well.
It is critical to recognize the fund supervisor as well. One could do so via analysing the overall performance of price range managed by him, specifically all through periods when markets went through tough times.
Nowadays there are several investment companies that promise you good returns. They are also offering several useful plans and with so many of them you may get confused. Thus it is essential for you to compare the available plans online. To get the best investment option online, you must take help of an online portal that allows you to compare investment plans from the comfort of your home. With the help of free comparison service and quotes you will be able to differentiate and understand which is the best for you. It is really essential for you to investyour money in the right investment plan. You can purchase online as that will save you money and time as well.
Selecting the best investment plan is an important decision. In the same, you will be the individual decision maker. As an individual, you have to bear all the risks that are associated with an investment plan. Thus, you have to take decision properly and wisely as well. Unless you carry sufficient funds aside and getting a secured income regularly, it is advisable not to go for a plan which is a higher risk investment plan. They can bring problems for you.
You must always keep in mind about the golden rules linked with an investment plan
There is no investment plan which is completely secure. There is always a level of risk which is associated with it.
Returns and risk always work in a parallel way. The more the risk the more will be the return and lower the risk the lower will be the return, but with additional safety.
You must first understand the plan thoroughly, then go for it.
The most effective element that you want to do is place an aim before funding. "What exactly it is and what you want to obtain through your investment?" is the question that needs to be answered before making any investment choice, there are several desires that are a solution to the above query. A few may work for a selected purpose, while a few opt for a mixture of desires. Discover below the kind of purpose that exists:
1) Protection: when the character is choosing this goal, he/she wishes that the threat associated with the authentic funding should be minimum. There aren't any better returns in this, however, the protection of the original investment is maximum.
2) Income: on this type of funding aims, the individual is targeting a constant go with the flow of income via his investment by means of making some normal payment. In this case, there might or won't be a decrease in the unique investment accomplished.
3) Growth: Here the man or woman goes for a long time investment. Also, the risk is higher than above two. He might get a dividend on the invested amount or won't. He wants to take the gain of the appreciation of the market value.
Consequently, you need to create a right blend of your return and risk. If you have Rs.100, make investments Rs.60 in protection, Rs.20 in income, Rs.10 in growth and Rs.10 in speculation. This will help you in getting a stable return.
1. Do not invest all the money which you have. Hold a part of it to take care any emergencies
2. Trust yourself as the final selection maker, in choosing a funding plan
3. Take advice from straightforward, professional and certified advisor
4 Before investing in any company, have a have a look at its track record. Don't just make investments because it promises high returns
5. Before investing make a plan for it
6. Never make an investment choice simply on the idea of any unsolicited information obtained
7. Never pick a funding plan from an unknown person
Age proof - Birth Certificate, 10th or 12th mark sheet, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, etc.(Any one)
Identity proof - Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, which proves ones citizenship
Income Proof - Income proof specifying the income of the person buying the insurance
Address proof - Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, should clearly mention the permanent address
• Hassle free place that assist you in buying the desired plan
• It will save your time and money as well
• Simple process, just enter some basic requirements and details to find the best insurance plan
• Compare plans provided by top insurance companies through PolicyX.com
• Choose a plan that suits your requirements.
• Fill the proposal form that requires some basic information.
• Upload your documents online. Make the payment through selected mode
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation
Disclaimer: The information displayed on this website is of the insurers with whom our company has an agreement. The prospect's particulars could be shared with insurers.