SBI General Insurance Company Limited is basically a joint venture between the State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group. The company is a major player in the the insurance industry and carries a great and positive history. In terms of claim settlement, the company has remained on the list of top insurers and has a great claim settlement ratio.
The SBI General Insurance owns a 74% holding and IAG the remaining 26%. SBI General Insurance company ended the financial year 2014-15 (5th year of operation) with a Gross Written Premium of around Rs.1606 crores (including RI accepted and decline pool of Rs. 30 crores) and Gross Direct Premium of Rs. 1577 crores, with a growth of 33%. As of end of March 2015, the Company’s geographical presence spread to 77 cities pan India with 2246 employees.
Today the SBI general insurance company has 17,274 branches and also licensed 10 Regional Rural Banks in FY 2014-15. The Company also follows a robust multi-functional model that encompasses Bancassurance, Agency, Broking & Retail Direct Channels. Today, the family of SBI General Insurance Company includes around 14,178 IRDA certified SBI & its associate bank employees and 6323 Agents also.
The experienced and dedicated team of the SBI General insurance company aims at offering a convenient, fast, transparent claims service. This helps them in building a high level of trust between the insurer and the policyholder. If you check the records, then you will be able to understand that in terms of claim settlement the company has always offered timely services. They take care of their customers in every possible manner.
SBI General Insurance helps clients at different points of emergency conditions
SBI General Insurance relieves the claim burden with the help of various processes that ease the entire claim experience
SBI GI informs clients about the status of the claim regularly
Adept specialists at SBI GI provide assistance for processing claims in a quick manner
SBI General Insurance Company mainly covers Motor, Health, Travel, Personal Accident & Home Insurance for Individuals and Aviation, Fire, Marine, Construction & Engineering, Liability, Group Health, Group Personal Accident & Miscellaneous Insurance for businesses. It currently has offices in around 56 cities pan India and in another 350+ locations through affiliate offices. SBI General is presently serving three key customer segments, i.e. Retail Segment, Corporate Segment and SME Segment.
Health Insurance assists you in having a healthy, secure life. It provides you the essential financial coverage when any medical emergency occurs. It supports you in the crucial stages of your life when it is difficult to carry the burden of treatment expenses. It provides coverage on hospitalization expense, pre and post hospitalization, etc. You also get the coverage on critical illness as well. If you got the right plan, you can live your life without any tension.
When it comes to health insurance by the SBI General Insurance company, you will get to choose from several effective products. Basically, the company offers a wide range of health care products. The effective health insurance plans by the SBI insurance company will help you in getting the desired coverage whenever you need it the most. When it comes to choosing the SBI health insurance plan for yourself or you family, you can go through the various products on offer and get the bet one easily. All you need to have is the knowledge about your requirements.
The SBI General insurance company offers a wide range of health insurance products. Health insurance is one of the key growth drivers within the company. Health insurance has become increasingly important and more and more people are opting for it. Here are the top plans that you can consider as per your requirements
Personal accident insurance
1st, 2nd & 3rd Floor, Nataraj,
Junction of Western Express Highway & Andheri - Kurla Road,
Andheri (East), Mumbai ? 400069
Tel.022- 30698922/55/01 Fax: 022-30698958/68
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation
Disclaimer: The information displayed on this website is of the insurers with whom our company has an agreement. The prospect's particulars could be shared with insurers.