Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited) and Allianz SE. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz SE.It received the IRDA certification on May 2, 2001 for conducting general insurance business, including health, motor,travel, etc. It has an authorized and paid up capital of around Rs 1.10 billion.
On 31st March, 2010, Bajaj Allianz registered a profit before tax of Rs1.80 billion, becoming the only private insurer to cross the 1 billion mark in pre-tax profits in four years. The after-tax profit was Rs.1.21 billion, 27% higher than the last year. It has its headquarters in Pune and maintains a network of offices in over 200 towns all over India.
Health Insurance plans provided by Bajaj Allianz can protect you from the rising costs of medical treatment that may occur anytime. From heavy medical fees in case of diseases to the accidental emergency case charges, a health insurance can provide financial protection when you need it the most.
It provides financial coverage to the insured and his/her family as well in case of any medical crisis. You can choose the best one out of the numerous plans provided by Bajaj Allianz. You can get the plan which suits your specific requirements.
Nowadays, Health insurance is becoming the much needed insurance policy for every person in India. Why it is important to have a health insurance and why you should go for it are some basic questions that may occur in your mind whenever you hear about a health insurance plan. In India, people understand the importance of having the same. It has become a necessity in today’s world. If you don’t have any health insurance plan, then you should definitely start to invest some of your income in it.
We all know that the health care cost is rising day by day and it you ever experience any serious disease which required expensive treatment, then it will be difficult for you to get the same from your savings. It can put a big hole in your pocket. Just to be on the safe side and to protect yourself from the high-cost treatment you should go for an effective health insurance plan. It is the best way to prepare yourself for any kind of medical emergency. We don’t know what will happen in future as we can't predict it, but we can prepare you for any unwanted situation and having a health insurance is one of the best ways. It will be there to support you in any medical emergency. Health insurance is basically not a luxury it is a necessity.
Health insurance in India is also popular by the name of Mediclaim. It is basically the best way to get an insurance which will provide the needful coverage that will cover all the expenses of treatment You may get coverage against expenses of Hospitalization, Accidental Injury or any ailments/diseases. Health insurance covers expenses of Hospitalization such as Investigation costs -Medical Tests, Blood tests, Doctor Fees, etc..
• Cost for ambulance
• Post Hospitalization costs - doctor visits, Diagnostic tests, Medicines related to the Hospitalization.
• Hospitalization costs- Room charges, Surgery charges, Medicines, Diagnostic tests etc.
Before going for any health insurance plan, it is essential for you to first understand your need of having the same. Then choose the right plan as per your needs. Don’t wait for getting diagnosed with any disease to go for a health insurance plan. Act wisely and invest in a health insurance plan today. The less health issue you have the low will be the premium.
While you are planning to have a health insurance plan, you must keep the inflation rate in mind. It will help you in choosing the best plan that will be accurate for future needs. Don’t rely on verbal communication. Check out the whole policy features, inclusions, exclusions and much more. It is advisable to read the policy’s documents thoroughly.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company is offering a wide range of health insurance products. You must choose the right one that can easily go well with your needs. It is advisable to go for an adequate health insurance plan to avoid problems in future
• Motor Insurance
• Travel Insurance
• Home Insurance
Contact AddressBajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation
Disclaimer: The information displayed on this website is of the insurers with whom our company has an agreement. The prospect's particulars could be shared with insurers.