It's a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE. Both enjoy a status of proficiency and power. Bajaj Allianz received the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) certificate of registration on 2nd May,2001 to carry out various businesses in India. The company has a certified and paid up capital of Rs110 crores. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz, SE. The Bajaj Allianz had been awarded LOKMAT 2014 BFSI Awards for Best Life Insurance Company in Private Sector .It has been acknowledged as the Best Insurance Company in the private sector at the IPE Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) 2013.
Life insurance is a type of comprehensive coverage that is ready to provide required financial assistance in different stages of life. Some plans provide you the facility of savings and a few provide protection that will allow you to have a worry free life.
Life insurance is a great tool which is widely used by people to provide a basic cover for their family so that they could easily meet their critical needs and have a standard of living even when you are not around to take care of them. This is because, with the help of an effective life insurance plan, the insurance company will pay a predetermined sum of money after your death to the beneficiary as stated in the policy’s documents. You can even get the same when you are bedridden with any critical diseases. Thus, life insurance refers to be the most effective insurance plan that you must add to your investment portfolio.
If you still have any doubt then there are some reasons that will help you in understanding the importance of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance plans
Family’s Financial needs: If you are the only earning member in your family, imagne what will happen after your demise or in case you suffer from any critical diseases, surely your income will cease. With no regular income, the normal life of your family members would be affected. They would not be able to meet even the basic needs such as education and much more. Thus, in such cases, life insurance would be the best one to go for.
Loans and Expenses settlement: It might be possible that you are paying EMIs of any loan that you have taken. Or you have borrowed some money from a friend or colleague for starting your own business. It might be possible that you have just started your family and had a young child. In all such cases, your spouse will have to face several difficulties and the burden of paying such amounts and managing the education of your child also. But with a life insurance plan, your spouse would be able to deal with all such situations easily after your demise also.
Diverse Investment Options: You can also invest money in life insurance as an investment. There are several forms of life insurance policies available in India. Such policies are used for different purposes such as retirement plans, child insurance policies, whole life insurance plan, term insurance plan and much more.
Benefits: Here are several benefits that you will get under a life insurance plan, such as tax benefit, good investment, protection and much more.
Bajaj Allianz life Insurance plans to offer a wide range of effective life insurance policies that will help you in meeting the desired goal easily.
- Group Employee Benefit Plan
- Group Term Life Insurance Plan
- Group Income Protection
- Bajaj Allianz Life Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Group Employee Care
- Group Credit Protection Plus
- Group Term Care
- Group Superannuation Secure
- Group Annuity Plan
- Niyamit Sanchay Suraksha
- CSC Bachat
GE Plaza, Airport Road,
YerawadaPune 411 006
Tel :020-66026777Tel : 020-66026777
Fax : 020 -66026789
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation
Disclaimer: The information displayed on this website is of the insurers with whom our company has an agreement. The prospect's particulars could be shared with insurers.