SBI Health Insurance is a joint venture between State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). SBI owns about 74% of the whole capital, while IAG owns the remaining 26%. SBI is extremely proud to announce that during the financial year 2013-14, SBI General, in collaboration with State Bank of India, provided Personal Accident Insurance cover to over 1.5 million SBI Savings Bank Account customers. SBI Health Insurance has more than 6,000 network hospitals in 125 locations across PAN India with more than 22,000 branches for helping its customers in all possible ways.
Buying or renewing the SBI Health insurance provides the following benefits to its customers:
SBI Health Insurance offers a smooth and simple renewal process. You can renew your SBI Health Insurance policy through online and offline medium. Read below to check both the renewal process.
To renew your SBI Health Insurance offline, you can go to your nearest SBI Health Insurance branch and renew your policy there, or you can call SBI Health Insurance customer care as well to get assistance in the policy renewal process. Moreover, you can also call us at PolicyX.com to resolve your queries regarding your SBI Health Insurance Renewal.
For any further queries, you can call on toll-free no. 8097575500, 8097575505.
You can face several issues at the time of medical emergencies, if you forget to renew your SBI health insurance policy. Below-mentioned are the problems that you might get faced with if your policy lapses.
SBI Health Insurance offers a grace period of 30 days from the due date to the insured to pay the pending health insurance premium. Grace period varies from an insurer to insurer. Always read your policy document carefully and check the grace period offered by your health insurance provider. So, always pay your health insurance premium on time or within the grace period so that you will get an uninterrupted coverage through out the policy term.
Tips to avoid the lapse of a SBI health insurance policy:
Make sure you renew your health insurance policy before it expires. You'll get continuous coverage at discounted premiums if you renew your policy on time. The following are a few things to keep in mind while renewing your plan: