The world of the internet has proved to be a bliss to the commoners. Everything is a click away. This impact has been noticed in the insurance sector too. The insured can use the online facility to check their HDFC life insurance policy status and bonus statement.
Everything is online in the present world but how will you go about it? Well, here is the article that provides you with simple steps to go about your HDFC Life account online. You can easily check your policy status and bonus statement.
How To Check HDFC Life Policy Status?
There are several ways to view the HDFC Life policy status. It can be checked in different ways. It can be checked online, offline, through SMS, or email. The same has been detailed further for your guidance:
HDFC Life Insurance Policy Status Online
The policyholders who have internet accessibility can have the privilege to check policy status online. All that is to be done is to follow the steps mentioned below.
For Registered Users
In case you want to check the summary of the policy you have bought then:
- Go to the HDFC life insurance official site.
- Open “My Account” Tab, mentioned on the right-hand side top.
- It will take you to the login portal. Login to your HDFC life account.
- On the newly appeared page scroll down to get the policy summary on the left-hand side.
- Click on the policy number mentioned on the left side of the screen.
- You will get a detailed description of the policy you have bought along with the premium status, maturity date, accrued bonus, etc.
For New Users
- In case you are a new user then firstly you have to get your online registration done on the HDFC website.
- Details like ‘policy number, date of birth, email id, premium amount,’ etc will be required for online registration.
- You can also visit the HDFC Life Insurance Registration.
- After you are over with this, you can ‘login’ into your account and check your policy status.
Through Mobile Application
- Download the HDFC life insurance app from the play store on your android mobile phone.
- Go to the home page and click on “My Account”.
- A window will appear asking “Please Login To Access”, click on ‘Proceed’.
- Click on ‘sign in’.
- Fill in the required details like email id/mobile number and the password.
- Click on ‘sign in’ to login.
- Go to ‘My Policy’ and click on ‘Policy Summary’.
- All the details will appear along with the premium details.
In case you have not made an account online then you will have to “Sign Up” first by filling in all the details like name, date of birth, address. contact, email id, policy number, etc. thereafter you can “sign-in” to your account and proceed.
HDFC Life Policy Status Offline
Policyholders who are not able to check the HDFC Life policy status online for any reason can take the privilege of the offline facilities mentioned below.
Calling To Customer Care Representative: One call can solve your problem. All you need to do is provide the customer care executive with the policy details. The HDFC customer care number is 1860 267 9999. The policyholder needs to provide details like name, policy number, date of birth, etc. The customer care representative will update you with your life insurance policy status.
Missed Call Service: The policyholder, from his/her registered number, can dial 08000006609 and should wait to get call disconnected. The policyholder will receive the life policy details/status on his registered mobile number through SMS. Applicable only to Unit Linked Plans.
Email: Policyholders can take the benefit of email services by emailing their concerns on service(@)hdfclife.com. All the queries will be answered satisfactorily.
HDFC Life Bonus Statement
The bonus statement can be checked online on the site of HDFC. Here are the steps you can follow to check the bonus statement online:
- Login to your HDFC life account.
- Click on the ‘E-Statement’ tab mentioned on the top of the page.
- Several tabs will open. Go to the bonus statement and click.
- On the new page choose a policy number.
- Click on “View Bonus Statement”.
- The bonus statement will appear with details like “Total Reversionary Bonus Accrued for FY(17-18), Reversionary Bonus For FY(18-19), the Total Value Of The Policy ”.
This way you can easily get the HDFC Life Bonus statement online.
It is always wise to be updated with details in today’s world, we have several modes to enquire. Choose among online and offline ways according to services available and enquire about your HDFC Life policy status and bonus statement. HDFC life insurance provides its policyholders with several options and facilities.