Max Life Insurance provides a wider platform to its insured when it comes to facilities. It does not matter whether you want to buy a policy, renew a policy, claim insurance, update the personal details or pay the premiums.
The claim settlement ratio of Max Life is evidence of the services cherished by insured customers. The technological database platform of the Max Life portal brings to you several different modes of premium payment. There are offline facilities too other than the online premium payment facilities. The Max Life Premium payment can be done through both ways depending on the satisfaction of the insured.
Before proceeding to the different modes of Max Life premium payment, let know:
Benefits Of Online Premium Payment
- The technical advancement has brought to the ease of the policyholders the easy and fast online premium payment mode.
- The insured does not need to visit the insurance company’s branch office.
- Neither s/he requires to stand in long queues of the bank for the premium payment.
- The premium payment can be done at any time as per convenience.
- You do not need to take time out from working days to pay premiums particularly.
The world can be reached out on a click. It is better to use the opportunity to make your life simple through smart ways of online premium payment.
So, all you need to do is, visit the online account of the Max Life, here you can find a premium payment tab under the “Customer service” right-hand side top of the Max Life Home Page. There you will see three tabs relating premium payment of Max Life:
- Pay Premium
- Premium Payment Options
- Download Premium Payment Receipt
The three tabs can be used for three different motives under Max Life premium payment. Let us discuss the function of the three premium payment tabs in details:
1. Pay Premium
Max Life permits you to do direct premium payment and that can be done through the “Pay Premium” tab. The moment you visit the “Pay Premium” option in the customer services section, you will be redirected to the premium payment page which would ask you for details to Login. The details required will be:
- Policy Number/ Mobile Number
- Date Of Birth (DOB)
On entering the data you can proceed to the premium payment.
2. Premium Payment Options
As mentioned earlier the Max Life provides a wider platform and modes for premium payment. So, a list of all the modes that can be approached for the payment of premium has been mentioned under the tab “Premium Payments options”.
In case you are in doubt whether your premium payment mode is acceptable by the Max life or not, you can visit the site of the Max Life and check in the list of ‘Premium Payment options’.
Few of the Max Life Premium Payment mode has been mentioned below for your assistance. The payments can be done:
Max Life Online Payment
The online premium payment can be done on the Max Life website through NEFT or RTGS, Paytm, Phonepay Google Pay and Airtel money. You can also opt for Instapay service through your bank's website. To do NEFT, the policyholder should fill in the following details:
Max Life Insurance Corporation Limited.
Beneficiary Credit Account Number
1165 (Followed by the policy number)
Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code
Beneficiary Bank Name
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, 110 001
Payment By Phone
The payment by phone can be done through IVR and for this. Feel free to call at 1860-120-5577. The number is functioning 24x7 to answer your queries. The following list of information can also be fetched through IVR:
- Due date of payment
- Payment status
- Receipt of premium
- Address of the local offices of Max Life Insurance Company
- (NAV) Net Asset value can also be enquired through IVR, etc.
Through Auto Debit
Under auto-debit, payments can be done via credit card, NACH, ECS, through direct debit card, and EBPP.
Premium Payments On Max Life Branch Dropbox
The premium payment can be done at all the branches of Max Life Insurance.
- Payment At Lakshmi Vilas Bank: Max life insurance company has partnered with Lakshmi Vilas bank. So, premium payment can also be done at the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Branch.
- Cheque Payment: Premium payment can be done through cheque. The cheque should be in the name of “Max Life Insurance Corporation Limited” and at the back of the cheque, the name of the policy buyer along with the policy number and contact details should be mentioned.
- Payment At Max Life Insurance Branch Office: The 212 branch offices of Max Life insurance company across 143 cities never leaves you alone. You can locate your nearest branch and do the payments. The premium payment can be done at the branch offices through credit card, debit card, cheque payment, etc.
- EBIX Cash Counter: Premium payment can be done at EBIX Cash Counter.
- Common Service Centers (CSCs): Max Life Insurance company has also partnered with common service centers (CSCs). So, the premium payment can be done at the CSC branches.
- Payment Through YES Bank: Max Life Insurance company has collaborated with YES bank and the premium payment can be done at the YES bank branches.
Renewal Cheque Pick-up
Max Life Insurance company also provides a cheque pickup facility to its policyholders for the renewal of the policy. In case the policyholder is not able to reach out to the insurance company or any of the premium payment mode then s/he can request for cheque pick-up for renewal and the service will be provided.
But the service is available in a few of the cities in India. The list of cities have been mentioned below:
- Delhi & NCR
3. Max Life Insurance Payment Receipt
To get your receipt you can ‘login’ into the “Premium Payment Receipt” tab mentioned under customer services. Therein, fill in the details like policy number/mobile number and the date of birth and click on the submit option. This way you will be able to check-in into your account and can easily see the premium payment receipt.
The premium payment receipt can also be received offline on the registered mobile number through the IVR system. For the IVR facility, you can call on 1860 120 5577 number mentioned below. It is a 24x7 service provided by the Max Life Insurance Company to its policyholders.
Premium payment has become super easy over time. If you face problems in one premium mode than you can switch to another payment mode in the blink of an eye. Facilities are at your door when you think of renewing your policy in the form of cheque pick-up. So, never worry, never delay in premium payment. Always do the premium payment within the grace period which will prevent your policy from lapsing and will bring you several benefits.
Need To Be Check: Types Of Insurance You Need In Your 20s, 30s, And 40s