Mukyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Mr. Ashok Gehlot has inaugurated Mukyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana. The scheme was started on May 1, 2021. People of the state are eligible for free treatment for up to 500K if they are admitted to one of the scheme's affiliated government or private hospitals.
The people of the state will benefit from this Scheme in terms of managing their healthcare expenses. The government has fixed a budget of 3500 crores for this initiative.
|Highlights of Mukyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
||Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mr. Ashok Gehlot
||Health Insurance of 500K
||Registration Fee - 20 INR / Premium Fee - 10 INR
||All government and affiliated private Hospitals
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants applying for this scheme need to pay INR 850 yearly to avail the coverage
- Applicant should come from a family living below the poverty line
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Rajasthan.
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Benefits
All Rajasthan citizens would receive medical financial assistance through the Chiranjeevi Yojana. Take a look at the benefits of this scheme, which are given as follows:
This is the first Health Insurance initiative from the Rajasthan Government that gives cashless treatment in the registered hospitals
Health insurance coverage up to INR 500K
Coverage of Medical Tests
Covers more than 1576 Medical Tests
The scheme covers the cost of tests, medical expenses, and a related package of 15 days after getting discharged from the hospital
Salient features of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana Scheme
The features of the Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana Scheme are given below:
- Health insurance covers all the families that come under Below-Poverty Line, NFSA, and SECC categories
- Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana beneficiaries can get coverage under the scheme
- The scheme provides free of cost coverage to Small/marginal farmers and Contractual workers
- Families who do not come under the eligible category can also get insured by paying a nominal premium of INR 850 per year
- The scheme covers Covid-19 treatment and hemodialysis for poor people.
How to Register for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana?
People of Rajasthan can register themself under this scheme to get medical treatment in Government and affiliated Private hospitals. Below are the steps that you can follow to register online for this scheme:
- Visit the official website.
- Fill the registration form and submit it successfully
- You will get the Login credentials
- Open the dashboard with the help of a user ID and password
- Click on the application form of the scheme and fill it
- Submit the application form and take a Xerox copy of it
How to apply online for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana?
To apply online for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana Online, the steps are given below:
- Log in with your user Id and password
- Enter the required details
- Open the dashboard
- Fill the online Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana form SSO ID
- Click on the submit button
- Download or print the application form
Required Document for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana Registration:
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Statement
- Address proof
- Passport Size Photo
Health Insurance Companies
How to check the Status of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana Online?
After submitting the application form for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana, it will be verified by the authorities.
- Details in the form will be validated
- You will receive a link of status, which will get activated in your dashboard
- You may find out what your request status is by clicking on the link.
- In case of rejection, you will get a notification on your Status
- State and central government employees are not covered in the scheme, but the government is planning to launch the RHGS cashless hospital service soon.
Process to view Contact Information
- Visit the official Website
- Click on the contact option
- The contact page will open in front of you
- Now you can see all the contact details
If you have some queries related to the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana then, you need to contact this Helpline number: 18001806127