Hdfc Ergo Health Insurance Covered Diseases List
Undergoing treatments for any kind of illness is immensely difficult on any individual. The mental, physical and emotional toll it takes on an individual and their family members leads to a difficult phase. Availing treatment for any major illness can drain the life savings of an individual and bring additional financial stress if you do not have adequate health insurance coverage.
HDFC Ergo Health Insurance is amongst the pioneers in the insurance industry providing multiple Health Insurance plans covering diseases within a broad spectrum. When we talk about the HDFC Ergo Health Insurance covered disease list, it covers multiple diseases which fall under day-care, home care, or even critical illnesses. HDFC Ergo Health Insurance Covered diseases list includes cataract, COVID-19, cardiac diseases, cancer, mental illnesses, diabetes, and more.
HDFC Ergo health insurance plans are among the ideal choices when it comes to seeking treatment. With 13000+ network hospitals and an impressive claim settlement ratio of over 95%, individuals can seek treatment for all the HDFC ergo health insurance-covered diseases list. HDFC Ergo provides hospitalization cover, pre & post-hospitalization cover, day-care procedures, and multiple coverage features on the diagnosis of any of the HDFC Ergo health insurance covered diseases list.
HDFC Ergo health insurance covered diseases list
HDFC Ergo has designed multiple health insurance plans catering to every individual need providing covers for specific diseases and major illnesses. To know more about the HDFC Ergo health insurance covered diseases list read below:
- Mental Health Illnesses HDFC Ergo health insurance covered diseases list includes mental health diseases that are not very commonly covered under different health insurance plans. HDFC Ergo Health Insurance believes in the holistic well-being of policyholders offering mental health illness coverage.
- COVID-19 COVID-19, initiated a global pandemic in 2019, ever since health insurance companies have played a significant role in designing health insurance plans that offer maximum coverage to insurance holders against COVID-19.
- Diabetes India ranks second when it comes to having a large base of diabetic patients. With over 70 million diabetes patients in India, HDFC Ergo health insurance plans offer coverage against type-1 and type-2 diabetes.
- Cancer Cancer is one disease that takes a toll on an individual’s mental and physical health as well as drains an individual’s financial status if not prepared to cope with the treatment expenses. HDFC Ergo Health Insurance covered diseases list includes cancer coverage offering adequate coverage to policyholders against major diseases like cancer.
- Heart Attack There are multiple reasons that lead to cardiac arrest in individuals. The primary reason is an unhealthy lifestyle and lack of activity along with a family history of heart ailments. HDFC Ergo Health insurance covered disease list includes coverage against heart attacks safeguarding lives and managing the financial burden that comes along with heart ailments.
- Alzheimer’s Disease A common type of dementia that is often stereotyped as being a disease affecting old people. However, it is found that Alzheimer’s does affect younger individuals as well and affects the brain making affected people lose their memory. HDFC Ergo Health insurance covered disease list includes Alzheimer’s disease offering coverage against the disease.
- Kidney Failure Kidney Failure is one disease that is cumbersome for people affected by it as it requires regular dialysis and hospital visits which are expensive and can take a toll on the financial status of an individual if they do not have health insurance plan with adequate coverage and facilities, which is why HDFC Ergo Health insurance covered disease list provides coverage against kidney failures.
- Cataract Cataract is a condition in which the eyes are affected and the vision is compromised. However, it is easily treatable and the patient is discharged within a few hours of the surgery. Cataract is among the listed diseases that are covered under the HDFC Ergo Health insurance covered disease list.
Health Insurance Companies
Explore HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
Know more about HDFC Ergo Health Insurance, its claim process, buying process, and contact details by clicking on the sections below:
Before purchasing any health insurance plan, individuals must be aware of the HDFC ergo health insurance not covered diseases list and the list of diseases covered under HDFC Ergo health insurance. It is imperative to purchase the right health insurance plan that covers all major illnesses and safeguards you against unforeseen medical emergencies and circumstances. HDFC Ergo health plans cover all the mentioned major illnesses and more in order to provide policyholders with maximum coverage.