About Bharti AXA Health Insurance
Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the global insurance firm leader in financial protection – AXA and Bharti Enterprises, a well renowned Indian based venture. The company has come out with a wide range of effective healthcare solutions at affordable prices.
The cashless facility, multiple sum insured options and easy claim settlement process makes the company an ideal choice for your next health insurance purchase.
Highlights of Bharti AXA General Insurance
Branches in India
**Last Updated on 19-11-2020
What Are The Different Types of Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans?
1. Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Assure Insurance
Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Policy provides financial protection against all hospitalization expenses. The plan offers restoration of the sum insured (up to 100% of SI). This policy can be issued to an individual and/or family.
- It comes out with the pre-hospitalization cover for 60 days and post-hospitalization cover for 90 days.
- Any type of daycare treatment charges (up to the sum insured) is also covered under this plan.
- In case of critical illness, a lump sum amount is payable to the policyholder (over and above the sum insured).
- Ambulance charges up to Rs. 3000 per event can be reimbursed.
91 days – 65 years
1 year, 2 years, or 3 years
Sum insured (in Rs.)
1,00,000 / 2,00,000 / 3,00,000 / 4,00,000
**Last Updated on 19-11-2020
2. Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
This plan offers coverage for hospitalisation expenses that are incurred during the treatment of disease, illness, or injury. The Smart Health Insurance Policy comes out in three variants from which you can choose according to your requirements-
- Smart Health Basic
- Smart Health Premium
- Smart Health Optimum
- The plan covers pre and post hospitalization expenses.
- The plan reimburses the expense incurred during domiciliary hospitalisation involving medical treatment for a period exceeding three days for disease, illness, or injury.
- Insured has the option to migrate from his/her existing health insurance policy at the time of renewal.
91 days to 65 years
Smart Health Basic Rs 50,000 to Rs. 5,00,000
Smart Health Premium: Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000
Smart Health Optimum: Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000
**Last Updated on 19-11-2020
3. Bharti AXA Smart Super Top-Up Insurance
Bharti AXA Smart Super Top-Up Insurance offers additional coverage to the policyholder to meet his/her medical expenses.
The following treatments are covered under this plan-
- Daycare treatment up to the sum insured
- Domiciliary treatment
- Transplantation of organ
4. Bharti AXA Arogya Sanjeevani Insurance
Arogya Sanjeevani health insurance plan covers you and your family against basic health requirements.
- The plan offers coverage for pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses (up to 30 & 60 days).
- The policyholder is also eligible to get a cumulative bonus for every claim-free year.
- One is also eligible for tax benefits under the 80D of Income Tax Act, 1961.
How To Buy Bharti AXA Health Insurance?
In the age of online fraud, you need renowned and trusted platforms to buy insurance online. And the Bharti AXA General Insurance and PolicyX.com come at the top of that list. Let's check out their buying processes.
Through the Company's Website
- Visit the official website of Bharti AXA General Insurance. Go to 'Our Products', click on the 'Buy Now' under 'Health Insurance'.
- Fill up all the required details and click on 'Get Quote'.
- Once done, the page will then show you the most-suited plan along with the premium amount.
- Choose the plan and make the online payment. Your policy document will be mailed to you at your registered email address.
- Go to the top of this page and fill the details in the 'Calculate Bharti AXA Health Insurance Premium' form.
- The next page will show you all the quotes from different companies. Choose your desired 'Bharti AXA Health Insurance' and click on 'Buy Now'.
- Pay the premium online and your policy document will be shared on your registered email address.
How To File a Claim Under Bharti AXA Health Insurance?
The company allows two ways of filing claims under Bharti AXA Health Insurance. Let's take a look at them.
Cashless Claim Process
- Inform the company about the hospitalization, whether an emergency or a planned procedure. Upon admission, a preauthorization request form needs to be filled by the treating doctor.
- Once done, you will receive an authorization for emergency admission within 6 hours, and for a planned procedure, the action of pre-authorization will take 48 hours from the date of admission.
- After the treatment is done, the company will handle the expenses.
- In case of rejection, a letter with the reason for claim rejection will be sent along with the response.
Reimbursement Claim Process
- Inform the company about the hospitalization at the earliest.
- After the treatment is done, pay all bills at the hospital and later, file the claim.
- Submit all the required documents to the company.
- The company will verify all the documents and release the payment to the registered bank account on approval.
Documents Required for Claim Notification
- Policy number
- Name of the insured
- Name of covered person/insured member making the claim
- Contact details
- Nature of the disease
- illness or injury
- Name and address of the hospital
- Phone number of the attending medical practitioner/hospital
- Date of hospitalization
- Others requested by the company
Contact Details of Bharti AXA General Insurance
Unit No. 1904, 19th Floor, Parinee Crescenzo, 'G' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, BKC Road, Near MCA Club, Bandra East, Mumbai -400051.
Contact Number: 1800-103-2292
Email Address: customer[dot]service[at]bhartiaxa[dot]com
*To enjoy hassle-free service on WhatsApp, give a missed call on 85058 83311.