Care Health Insurance (Formerly Known as Religare Health Insurance) Renewal
Care Health Insurance (Formerly Known as Religare Health Insurance Company Limited) is an Indian Health Insurance Company founded in the year 1984. It is a subsidiary of Religare Enterprises Limited (REL). The company is headquartered
in Gurgaon, Haryana and has more than 6,000 employees in 146 offices across PAN India. Currently, the company offers products like Health Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Top-up, Super Top-up Coverage,
Maternity Cover, etc.
Care Health Insurance offers an easy and hassle-free renewal process to its customers so that they can easily renew their policy without any problems.
Let's discuss the Care Health Insurance renewal in detail.
Health Insurance Renewal Companies
Benefits of Care Health Insurance Renewal
Health insurance policy renewal on time offers you the following benefits:
- When you don't claim in your health policy, then you will earn a no claim bonus. Care Health Insurance offers an increase of 50% in sum insured for every claim-free year, up to a maximum of 100% in sum insured. In addition to this,
you will get an increase of 10% in sum insured, up to a maximum of 50%.
- Every Health Insurance policy comes with a waiting period of 24-26 months for some illnesses like cataract, thyroid, ENT, etc. Timely renewing your Health Insurance policy will
ensure that you will be eligible to enjoy the coverage against all Critical Illnesses/Diseases.
- Renewing your policy timely provides flexibility benefit in which you can customize your plan as per your need and requirement according to your current situation. You can add or remove any family member, can even opt for any rider,
- With the timely renewal of your policy, you ensure that you and your family get continuous coverage against medical uncertainties/emergencies.
- Policyholders can renew their policy in just a few clicks and continue to avail themselves of benefits such as coverage for pre-existing diseases, no claim bonus, etc.
What happens If you do not renew your health policy on time?
If you don't renew your health policy on time, you might face the following problems:
- You won't get any benefits like no claim bonus, lower premium, etc.
- You can not enjoy continuous health coverage.
- The waiting period will be reduced after every renewal of the policy. The pre-existing disease can only be covered after a waiting period. So, If you do not renew your health policy, the waiting period stipulation will reapply from
Choose Care Health Insurance Plan for
Care Health Insurance Grace Period
A Grace period of Health Insurance is defined as a pre-decided duration where a policyholder can pay the health insurance premium
even after its due date. Care Health Insurance offers a 30-day Grace Period with easy payment methods so that you can make the premium payment without
losing the coverage or policy lapsing.
Care Health Insurance Renewal Online?
Policyholders should renew their policy before its expiry date. There are various ways to renew the Care Health Insurance Policy. You can renew the policy through the official website of Care Health Insurance or you can visit the nearest
branch of Care Health Insurance.
Steps to renew the Care Health Insurance Policy through their official website:
- Visit the official website and click on 'Renew' from the top bar menu.
- Fill in all the required information like policy number, date of birth, and registered mobile number.
- Click on 'Lets Renew' button.
- The next page will show you the payment amount that you need to pay.
- Once the payment is done, the policy documents will be sent to your registered Email ID.
For any further queries, you can call on 1800-102-6655 | 1800-102-4488.
Important Things to Remember While Renewing Care Health Insurance Policy
Care Health Insurance Renewal is not a daunting task. Following are some of the important things that have to be kept in mind while Renewing Care Health Insurance Policy:
- You have to renew your Health Insurance Policy before the policy period's end date.
- Keep track of the date, when the policy expires.
- Claims made between the policy expiry date and the renewal will not reimburse.
- Before renewing the policy, you need to re-evaluate your needs and requirements.