Aditya Birla Activ Secure Personal Accident Plan
Activ Secure Personal Accident Plan helps you to save your hard-earned money at the time of an accident. Life is uncertain and accidents are unpredictable so in such a scenario you should have a plan which can keep your savings intact.
Here are the eligibility criteria fulfilling which one can enroll the self under Activ Secure Personal Accident Plan.
- The minimum entry age limit for the plan is 5 years.
- The maximum entry age limit for the plan is 65 years.
- Other than an individual s/he can get her/his spouse, 4 children, 2 dependant parents, and 2 dependent parents-in-law insured.
- The sum insured limit can go as high as the 12 times of the annual gross income of the earning member.
- If the earning member has chosen to loan protect benefit, the total sum insured (Inclusive of loan protect limit) under the plan can not exceed 15 times the annual gross income.
- For a non-earning member, the sum insured eligibility is finalized after checking which is lower amount among -- 100% of the proposer’s sum insured and 30 Lacs. The lower amount is finalized to be the insured sum in the case of a non-earning member.
- For Parents and Parents-in-law -- 100% of proposer’s sum insured or 15 Lacs, whichever is lower in amount is considered.
- For Children --100% of proposer’s sum insured or 15 Lacs, whichever is lower in amount is considered.
Benefits of Activ Secure Personal Accident Plan
The benefits of Aditya Birla personal accident policy has been detailed for your guidance:
- The plan protects in case of death and disability.
- All the income loss is protected under the plan.
- All the hospitalization related expenses are covered under the plan.
- The plan also provides you with a cumulative bonus which increases your protection gradually every year.
Basic Coverage of Activ Secure Personal Accident Plan
Here is a table mentioning all the basic coverage provided under Aditya Birla Activ Secure - Personal Accidental Plan.
|Permanent Partial Disablement||The insured can get up to 100% of sum insured depending upon the nature of disability or extent of injury under permanent partial disablement.|
|Accidental Death Cover||The plan provides 100% of the insured sum in case of accidental death|
|Permanent Total Disablement||There is a provision for 100% sum insured coverage under permanent partial disablement.|
|Funeral Expenses||Under the plan, one can get 1% of the sum insured maximum up to INR 50,000 for funeral/ cremation expenses.|
|Education Benefit||The insured’s surviving children can get a one-time payment in the form of a lump-sum amount of 10% of the insured sum.|
|Repatriation Of Remains||For the transportation of the mortal remains, (from the spot of death to the funeral ground) the plan provides a sum of INR 50,000.|
|Emergency Road Ambulance cover||For the emergency ambulance service, the maximum sum limit provided is of Rs.10,000 under the plan.|
|P.A Cumulative Bonus|
- Activ Secure Personal Accidental Policy provides a 5% bonus for a claim-free year. The amount can go a maximum of up to 50% of the insured sum.
- The bonus also reduces by 5% in case of a claim.
|Modification Benefit||In case improvement to be carried out with respect to residence/vehicle following a disablement then get coverage up to Rs.1 lacs.|
|Compassionate Visit||You can get a travel expense in case your relatives want to meet you while you are in hospital. Here are the details of the cover:|
- Domestic Travel: up to Rs.10,000
- International Travel: up to Rs.25,000
|Orphan Benefit||For accidental death of parents, coverage of 10% of the sum insured, maximum up to Rs.15 Lacs is provided irrespective of the number of dependent children.|
There are several coverages under Aditya Birla personal accident insurance policy which has been kept under optional coverage. These are to be taken care of at the time of claim:
- Coma Benefit: Under the plan, the insured also gets coma coverage if it is due to an accident.
- Temporary Total Disablement: The insured can take a weekly benefit under Aditya Birla Activ Secure Policy. In this, he can get maximum up to Rs.50,000 per week but only up to 100 weeks and it should only be with respect to one injury.
- Burn Benefit: Depending upon the intensity and percentage of burn, this policy provides coverage to its insured.
- Accidental In-Patient Hospitalization Cover: Under the hospitalization circumstances, the insured can get either 1% of the sum insured or Rs.1 Lac, the higher amount is considered in this case.
- Broken Bones Benefits: In case of fracture of a bone, the insured can get coverage according to the policy terms.
- EMI Protect: The facility of monthly installments is provided for the insured’s loan cover subjected to the terms of the policy.
- Accidental Medical expense: All the OPD charges for the treatment of the injury are covered under the plan.
- Loan Protect: The insured can get an outstanding loan amount covered based on their policy term.
- Adventure Sports Cover: The insured need not worry as Activ Secure Personal Accident Plan also covers any injury that occurred due to sports activity.
- Wellness Coach: Under the plan, the insured also gets a wellness coach to guide him on diet, nutrition, and exercise for the fast recovery of the insured.
- Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services: In case of emergency, you get cover to travel to a medical facility and then travel back home under medical supervision and all procurements.
Aditya Birla Personal Accident Policy Renewal
The coverage provided under temporary - total disablement (TTD) benefits can not be renewed after 70 years.
- Suicide or attempt to suicide
- War, an act of a foreign enemy, or military act
- Venereal disease
- Mental disease
- Psychiatric condition
- Any hospitalization not arising out of injury
- Any illegal activity of unlawful act leading to injury
Reason to Choose Aditya Birla Activ Secure Personal Accident Policy
The features, coverage, and benefits of the plan provides you with a reason to go with the plan. The coverage in case of:
- Modification/repair of residence or vehicle.
- Accidental coverage for partial or permanent disability
- EMI and loan instrument protection.
- Cumulative bonus and tax benefits under section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Education benefits and orphan benefits for children.
Activ Secure Personal Accident Plan Review
Policyholders of Activ Secure Personal Accident Policy have found it very comforting at the time of accidental cover. The plan is one of the most recommended plans when it comes to accidental coverage. So, you can think over and surely choose to buy one.